• The KillerFrogs

Niang opting out

PO Frog

Don’t really understand it considering the math but there you go.

First of many I am sure.

Last edited:

steelfrog

Tier 1
If you’re a 300+ pound fat guy who may already use a CPAP it might make more sense. If that kinda person gets the covid they are as good as dead. 40+ BMI

steelfrog

Tier 1
What if this person has gland issues? Gland issues that are not his fault?

What if the person has an eating disorder tied to childhood trauma, and eating is simply his way to cope and not give in to the voices?

What if the person is just big boned for Chrissakes!

TooColdU

My hope is that this was an agreement that he had with the team to treat this season as a redshirt year. It’ll help get him back to full health and get his contract off the books until next season.

usually not a good idea for rookies to opt out but maybe his previous health concerns contribute in some way.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
If you're a 300 pound fat guy that didn't start exercising the second being grossly overweight became a known highly at risk group with this virus I haven't one ounce of sympathy for you.

What would teams use for offensive linemen? Few if any are hardly ripped examples of physics fitnes. Strong, quick for their size, body fat ratios are probably on the unhealthy side.

Eight

If you’re a 300+ pound fat guy who may already use a CPAP it might make more sense. If that kinda person gets the covid they are as good as dead. 40+ BMI

you talking from personal experience?

please tell me you also wear sansabelt golf pants to the office

Zubaz

Meh, I think everyone realize this season is gonna be weird so a lot of the "that's normally not a good idea" rules don't really apply. I suppose he had an opportunity to slide in to a starting role with Duvernay-Tardif opting out, but whatever. Hope it works out for him and we see him in 2021.

BAM Frog

Must of been a tough decision. I believe he had a real opportunity to start with Laurent Duvernay opting out a couple of weeks ago.

TRF51

Interesting how he can be a social justice warrior and participate in protesting but he can’t play football. To me this does not make a lot of sense. His decision and if he doesn’t make it in the league it is on him.

texas_sicilian

Just curious, but wonder what happens IF a vaccine starts to become available in October.

Would players that have opted out be able to change their mind and start back up mid-season?

kodiak

What if this person has gland issues? Gland issues that are not his fault?

What if the person has an eating disorder tied to childhood trauma, and eating is simply his way to cope and not give in to the voices?

What if the person is just big boned for Chrissakes!

Regardless, it is a lot of glands to eat!