• The KillerFrogs

Niko tweet

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I really wanted to work in advertising but could never get a job in the industry

tumblr_m40zbqulsE1qbvaudo1_500.gif
Frog in law had a chance to be a Mad Man...still he could take the Don Draper mini-course:

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/don-drapers-guide/n12338

Eight

Kid has a good head on his shoulders. Dylan would have benefitted from a couple days of thinking before typing as well.

kid was in high school not too long ago, but comes across incredibly mature

love the freakish athletic ability and am liking the glimpse we have been given of what is inside him

we are going to find out if malcolm can teach the position as well as he can recruit it

InstaFrog

Except for the lingering nausea. bleh
giphy.gif
Vicodin ftw...those leave you hungover as well, but when the pain hits you can’t chew them fast enough. Get your PTH checked. Might be overactive parathyroid causing excessive calcium in your blood and your kidneys being concentrated with it. Worth checking out.

Christcu

Some of you people seem to think that GP and the players are somehow equivalent, and should be judged as so. They are not, in any way, equivalent.

These are teenage kids, many from backgrounds of crushing poverty, not well-educated, yet. They are employees of GP. The aggrieved ones are black, in times where they feel like they are under particular scrutiny. GP is an educated multi millionaire rubbing elbows with billionaires and movie stars. He is the boss of these kids. He has ultimate power over the kids, they have zero power over him. The disparity in power alone should dictate some degree of diplomacy. Instead Gary was the usual bull in a china shop, and it bit him.

AroundWorldFrog

Vicodin ftw...those leave you hungover as well, but when the pain hits you can’t chew them fast enough. Get your PTH checked. Might be overactive parathyroid causing excessive calcium in your blood and your kidneys being concentrated with it. Worth checking out.
Had my thyroid ablated several years ago and it's controlled pretty well these days. But they checked my TSH while doing blood work just to make sure.

InstaFrog

Had my thyroid ablated several years ago and it's controlled pretty well these days. But they checked my TSH while doing blood work just to make sure.
Your Parathyroid glands are four pea-sized glands surrounding your thyroid. Not sure if your thyroid ablation impacted those but maybe. Just sharing a possible root cause as I went from 2 stones avg annually over 17 years to none.(other than the one that had formed pre-surgery and identified via ultrasound). Good luck, they're no fun.