• The KillerFrogs

Niko tweet

TRF51

Is D. Jordan still on the team? I don't see how he can every be trusted and how he can come back from something like this. His follow up tweets show me what he did was calculated, he meant to cause the [ Finebaum ] storm because he knew he was not going to be playing. Not the kind of player I want on my team.

Mean Purple

Buddy of mine just showed me this.
The TCU Horned Frog Nation facebook page had a post about a day ago (I think, it said "1d") where the opinions of Wayne Daniels and Kolby Griffin were asked for. Basically asking does this crap happen because we get more and more players who think they are big time (edit on my part) and can get away with misrepresenting things, etc.

They both answered. Kolby said it's reflection of the entire generation. (which is troubling, when you think about it.) Wayne had the concerns of players with more stars thinking they should be given the job without trying.

Eight

Buddy of mine just showed me this.
The TCU Horned Frog Nation facebook page had a post about a day ago (I think, it said "1d") where the opinions of Wayne Daniels and Kolby Griffin were asked for. Basically asking does this crap happen because we get more and more players who think they are big time (edit on my part) and can get away with misrepresenting things, etc.

They both answered. Kolby said it's reflection of the entire generation. (which is troubling, when you think about it.) Wayne had the concerns of players with more stars thinking they should be given the job without trying.

the one catch with that is dylan was not highly recruited from much of his time in high school until after the first signing date.

he then pops up and takes three trips in january to utah, tcu, and then nebraska.

would guess based upon the late offers there were questions about qualifying which we now know was touch and go until the summer before his being admitted to tcu.

funny thing is instead of recognizing he was behind because of the late admission and being grateful for getting a chance he almost didn't get it seems from his social media comments that he continues to want to do things his way.

CardFrog

Sometimes, yes. Other times, no.

With respect, if you insist that saying to black people a word that 99.9% of black people consider very offensive, and try to justify it by saying that, Well, I didn't mean it in a BAD way! Then you would be a freaking moron.

To further insist that a person who does such a thing, realizes they F'ed up, and publicly apologizes for it, really shouldn't HAVE to apologize, then you are also a freaking moron.

In other words, there are people on here who are morons.

Steel believes that these same folks, if they were sitting at a tabel with 5-10 other people, would not express such a stupid opinion, but feel free to do so due to the anonymity of this milieu. Maybe even they express such opinions just to throw dynamite into a crowded room, or start an Evinrude in a cesspool, as the case may be.
Fair points but its not 99.9% or rap music would cease to exist, which would not be altogether bad in my opinion with the lyrics used today.

PhillyFrog

Think of it as Schrödinger's Slur.

Here is a box which may or may not contain a slur word. Our team rules state that none can use that slur. However, that slur is inside a box which cannot be opened. So, under quantum superposition, we both can and can not know whether the slur exists in the first instance.

Enjoy.

illini_frog

Whitlock’s column was pretty on point, although it’s a hell of a stretch to compare BLM to the KKK. BLM is trying to fix systems that oppress black people and has a few people who go too far, the KKK is interested in destruction only.

GP is right to not let players use it, he was wrong to use it himself as an example, but they handled it perfectly as a team; and Jordan going public whining means he needs to not be on the team anymore in my opinion, although the players’ opinions are what matter most.

Really, really impressed with how our players have handled this and conducted themselves.

PhillyFrog

I've been in and out of the hospital over the last three days passing a kidney stone the size of the Rock of Gibraltar. Never for one second did it cross my drug addled mind that something good could come of of that scheissing kidney stone. But I missed this entire story thankfully.

Thank goodness for morphine, right?

Mean Purple

Agreed, but also must be pointed out he's probably a teen and Steel is guessing did not come from St Marks educationally, socially or economically, so why don't we stop trying to compare his behavior to that of a 50+ year old millionaire with a degree. Apples and Oranges.
because, at some point, people have to grow up and accept their responsibity in matters.

AroundWorldFrog

Thank goodness for morphine, right?

Except for the lingering nausea. bleh
giphy.gif