• The KillerFrogs

Niko tweet

Mean Purple

How did this guy manage to get into TCU in the first place? He seems to love to call everyone the N word.

Trying not to judge one by limited character tweet posts, but his repeated use of that word and others is a bit troubling. I am hoping he only uses it as some slang, but he needs to know it is not acceptable and gives a bad light. Just part of growth.

steelfrog

Tier 1
People can disagree without being morons.

Sometimes, yes. Other times, no.

With respect, if you insist that saying to black people a word that 99.9% of black people consider very offensive, and try to justify it by saying that, Well, I didn't mean it in a BAD way! Then you would be a freaking moron.

To further insist that a person who does such a thing, realizes they F'ed up, and publicly apologizes for it, really shouldn't HAVE to apologize, then you are also a freaking moron.

In other words, there are people on here who are morons.

Steel believes that these same folks, if they were sitting at a tabel with 5-10 other people, would not express such a stupid opinion, but feel free to do so due to the anonymity of this milieu. Maybe even they express such opinions just to throw dynamite into a crowded room, or start an Evinrude in a cesspool, as the case may be.

steelfrog

Tier 1
Trying not to judge one by limited character tweet posts, but his repeated use of that word and others is a bit troubling. I am hoping he only uses it as some slang, but he needs to know it is not acceptable and gives a bad light. Just part of growth.

Agreed, but also must be pointed out he's probably a teen and Steel is guessing did not come from St Marks educationally, socially or economically, so why don't we stop trying to compare his behavior to that of a 50+ year old millionaire with a degree. Apples and Oranges.

Putt4Purple

Sometimes, yes. Other times, no.

With respect, if you insist that saying to black people a word that 99.9% of black people consider very offensive, and try to justify it by saying that, Well, I didn't mean it in a BAD way! Then you would be a freaking moron.

To further insist that a person who does such a thing, realizes they F'ed up, and publicly apologizes for it, really shouldn't HAVE to apologize, then you are also a freaking moron.

In other words, there are people on here who are morons.

Steel believes that these same folks, if they were sitting at a tabel with 5-10 other people, would not express such a stupid opinion, but feel free to do so due to the anonymity of this milieu. Maybe even they express such opinions just to throw dynamite into a crowded room, or start an Evinrude in a cesspool, as the case may be.

Third person Steel freaks people out and no one remembers what Steel post. Strange. Very strange.