• The KillerFrogs

Niko tweet

Mean Purple

I think that you and BrewingFrog or whatever his name is should sit this one out. I’m surprised that LVH actually had a semi muted response. Cmon there are recruits and news networks probably scouring these sites for tidbits. Be better
oh, let me guess, your usual reason that says people who are not a certain skin color can't make an observation based on the information out there? How bout you sit it out.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Well, looks like he was giving them an explanation, likely to set the record straight, when he quoted the word. Obviously no racist intent. And he should not have had to set the record straight, unless someone was telling teammates the incorrect version.
That is what I’ve been told. Dylan’s account after the meeting required Patterson to clarify to the team.

I fully believe that Dylan did this to retaliate against coach, which is why he tagged his original tweet with #BLM. He knew that would get picked up, and understood what it would mean for coach.

TCURiggs

The locker room has it in hand.

QJZ0pY.gif

Fosterpark Squatter

So Marcel Brooks just went on Instagram and dropped that Dylan is "just mad because I'm here to take his spot". Which is hysterical on multiple levels but especially because Dylan's spot wasn't safety. I'm looking at you @WyomingFrog.
"Still gone win big 12" on Zach Evans...guess everyone isn't transferring like all those comments on Elitecollefootball insta said

Mean Purple

That is what I’ve been told. Dylan’s account after the meeting required Patterson to clarify to the team.

I fully believe that Dylan did this to retaliate against coach, which is why he tagged his original tweet with #BLM. He knew that would get picked up, and understood what it would mean for coach.
yeah, that's pretty obvious. wish he would have approached his beef with coach differently. he only hurt himself.