• The KillerFrogs

Niko tweet

CryptoMiner

Lynn again

Eeh_WKjU8AA9lnL

Eeh_WKkUYAEdXY8

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
And when someone offers up a first hand account of that I'll agree with you.
Here is what I’ve just been told by a former player that got the first hand account from what happened yesterday. (I know how that sounds, but you know none of those guys are talking to media so we’ll use the sources we can get; but this is a very trusted source with ties to the current roster... all I’ll say).

Dylan was upset during a meeting where they were handing out awards and he didn’t receive one. Apparently he’s been given a lot of chances to become part of the team and things haven’t been going well. So, when he didn’t get recognized he blew up and the position coach kicked him out of the meeting. Coach P caught wind of this and that is what caused the confrontation (no one has even brought up the GF thing that we’ve talked to, not saying that wasn’t discussed, but...). Coach warned him of his behavior in a typical Coach P way and during the ensuing discussion his locker room antics were brought up which led to coach having to spell it out for Dylan.

Now, the issue with the team came the next day when Patterson addresses it at the team meeting. His mistake? Actually telling his team what was said verbatim. Obviously there were several that felt he shouldn’t have said the word in that context, but it was said.

Mean Purple

Here is what I’ve just been told by a former player that got the first hand account from what happened yesterday. (I know how that sounds, but you know none of those guys are talking to media so we’ll use the sources we can get; but this is a very trusted source with ties to the current roster... all I’ll say).

Dylan was upset during a meeting where they were handing out awards and he didn’t receive one. Apparently he’s been given a lot of chances to become part of the team and things haven’t been going well. So, when he didn’t get recognized he blew up and the position coach kicked him out of the meeting. Coach P caught wind of this and that is what caused the confrontation (no one has even brought up the GF thing that we’ve talked to, not saying that wasn’t discussed, but...). Coach warned him of his behavior in a typical Coach P way and during the ensuing discussion his locker room antics were brought up which led to coach having to spell it out for Dylan.

Now, the issue with the team came the next day when Patterson addresses it at the team meeting. His mistake? Actually telling his team what was said verbatim. Obviously there were several that felt he shouldn’t have said the word in that context, but it was said.
Well, looks like he was giving them an explanation, likely to set the record straight, when he quoted the word. Obviously no racist intent. And he should not have had to set the record straight, unless someone was telling teammates the incorrect version.

ifrog

Well, looks like he was giving them an explanation, likely to set the record straight, when he quoted the word. Obviously no racist intent. And he should not have had to set the record straight, unless someone was telling teammates the incorrect version.

I think that you and BrewingFrog or whatever his name is should sit this one out. I’m surprised that LVH actually had a semi muted response. Cmon there are recruits and news networks probably scouring these sites for tidbits. Be better