• The KillerFrogs

Niko tweet

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
How much you want to bet this kid was told by Patterson to stop saying banned words in the locker room and his arrogant ass plays dumb to the point where coach finally has to say the word to make his point stick. Anyone actually think Coach just walks over and says stop saying "full n-word" in the locker room?

Mean Purple

Said the dude who started the whole mess by saying the "n-word". I mean this is beyond insane. Kid couldn't possibly have handled this more poorly.

He wanted to make a scene and it probably backfired at practice. And when some did not stand behind him in the drama mess he created, he went and tried to make it a mess in public for cover.

Mean Purple

How much you want to bet this kid was told by Patterson to stop saying banned words in the locker room and his arrogant ass plays dumb to the point where coach finally has to say the word to make his point stick? Anyone actually think Coach just walks over and says stop saying "full n-word" in the locker room?
I would guess that is very likely what happened.

Travis Trucks

I heard a guy who played at Auburn describe how odd it was to wake up in August and not have that card in had that dictated every minute of his life f0r the day.

The one thing I struggled with after I was done was boredom. I still had one semester at TCU left after the Rose Bowl, but it was so weird having the free time I had. I only had 3 classes and an internship twice a week, but apart from that I had no idea what to do with myself.

As a player I had a daily routine regardless of whether it was season or offseason... wake up, eat breakfast, go to class, eat lunch, go to taping, go to workout/practice/meetings, eat dinner, study. Your day was set in stone and your off day was Monday in season and weekends in offseason.

Mean Purple

It's slowing down a bit, and I think this story is losing steam, as it should.

But this is exactly why so many companies out there bend the knee to the social and racial justice mobs. Because they get bombarded by these mobs on social media and assume that must be the mainstream line of thinking

Twitter isn't real life
well, now that the truth is out, it looks like even Niko has either pulled a tweet or made it avail to only some. Some reporters are gonna have to answer to editors in the morning for jumping the gun.