• The KillerFrogs

Niko tweet

KTown Frog

The pitchfork folks are all calling for his head on Twitter, shocker. I am actually surprised at the number of people who are saying "he corrected a kid to not use the word and is now the bad guy?"

Eight

I am banned from Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, and Instagram.

tenor.gif

Mean Purple

GP was calling him out for breaking a rule and saying the word in meetings. He quoted the word. Now the word is not acceptable, but GP quoting him as for why he was sending him pit is not the same as GP saying the word on his own.
Player does not like that he is not getting playing time so he went down this road. But players who were there are coming out to set it straight.

Mean Purple

If LHCGP said that, then it was dumb. There are consequences for dumb things.
he called a player out for using the word, as reasoning for why he was getting downed. and the player went and told people he called him the word. two different things, and other players back GP. Whether GP should have used the actual quote of what the kid said is a debate item. But this is not something GP should be in trouble for. Looks like Niko and some others ran with something that was not fact. Which is why they are deleting it.

The kid is soft and a brat, work him. Call him out for breaking the rule.

PhillyFrog

Open question: Is it culturally inappropriate to bar the use of that word by Black players in the course of football operations?

I'm no lawyer, but is it right to think that 1st amendment protections don't apply in employment settings (presuming football operations are employment settings)?

Enquiring minds wish to know.

LVH

Open question: Is it culturally inappropriate to bar the use of that word by Black players in the course of football operations?

I'm no lawyer, but is it right to think that 1st amendment protections don't apply in employment settings (presuming football operations are employment settings)?

Enquiring minds wish to know.

Team Rules are Team Rules.

I know Charlie Strong prohibited his players from using the word "[ hundin]"

[QUO. Personal responsibility in this country continues to wither on the vine day by day.[/QUOTE]
and we ALL know who is to blame, there.

Mean Purple

don't believe 247 or the other site are pushing an agenda, but instead pushing the idea of a story to generate clicks.

they don't give a [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] if the story is right, who gets hurt, or the damage done. merely do they get attention

to some extent it has always been that way as tabloids and yellow journalism isn't new, but social media where any idiot can repost a story and spread it around the world has spun this all out of control.

guys like niko who have a beef are the one's that bother me the most. you can't move forward living in the past.
Did JC at 247 run with this without all the facts or something?