• The KillerFrogs

Niko tweet

think the challenge is you are going to have to expose a situation that shouldn't have been made public to the public and bring in players such as wells and davis to stand by gary.

worst part is jordan's post reads like a typical 19-20 year old who has grown up with a phone in his hand far too long
Exactly.

CardFrog

Social media has become one of the most divisive and destructive things to happen to our society. Look what they tried to do to Nick Sandman which started out as a piece of social media being put out there....then you see the whole thing. I am so glad someone took the media to task for not doing their homework and it sounds like we may have a bit of that here as well.

Wexahu

Y'all know what I do for a living, and I know the true story. I promised not to say more. But I will say this: Typical taken-out-of-context situation. When it all comes out Patterson will be in the clear. And it will be no contest. It is, however, a reflection of our weak, soft, scared society.

I do not know what you do for a living, but I hope you are right. Btw, what do you do for a living?

FBallFan123

Sounds a bit like the Papa John’s situation.

If so, it didn’t work out well for him.

Patterson’s future may lie in his players’ hands ... we’ll see what happens.

Social media has become one of the most divisive and destructive things to happen to our society. Look what they tried to do to Nick Sandman which started out as a piece of social media being put out there....then you see the whole thing. I am so glad someone took the media to task for not doing their homework and it sounds like we may have a bit of that here as well.
we do. trust me

Eight

don't believe 247 or the other site are pushing an agenda, but instead pushing the idea of a story to generate clicks.

they don't give a [ Finebaum ] if the story is right, who gets hurt, or the damage done. merely do they get attention

to some extent it has always been that way as tabloids and yellow journalism isn't new, but social media where any idiot can repost a story and spread it around the world has spun this all out of control.

guys like niko who have a beef are the one's that bother me the most. you can't move forward living in the past.

Last edited: