• The KillerFrogs

Niko tweet

8657589_0.jpg

Eight

I see... So, the word itself is meaningless? Or the utterance of it is purely a racial thing? The point I'm driving at is that it is a word. A word that should carry little meaning in modern times, considering it's etymology. Yet, so many have been conditioned to react to it in such an unhinged manner that it is literally fascinating.

It's a word. Nothing more. To react in such ways is to give it weight and power. Better to not react at all, and let it die.

all words don't carry the same weight when spoken etc....

profanity is nothing but words, but i have friend who is a head coach at a school in east texas and he has let guys go from his staff for simply saying "words"

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
They don't let Drill Sergeants say naughty words anymore, either. Somehow, they still get their points across. I simply find it amusing and puzzling that The Word is only offensive if utilized by an incorrect racial group member.

The entire spectacle of this is ridiculous. The Narrative is already being set up, as the 24/7 and others pile on.

Eight

They don't let Drill Sergeants say naughty words anymore, either. Somehow, they still get their points across. I simply find it amusing and puzzling that The Word is only offensive if utilized by an incorrect racial group member.

The entire spectacle of this is ridiculous. The Narrative is already being set up, as the 24/7 and others pile on.

you learned long ago all parts of life aren't fair right?

KTown Frog

Then TCU and Coach P needs to get out and set the record straight. 22,000 likes on that Instagram post. Blowing up on Insta/Twitter. Recruits on Twitter asking if true.

Silence does not help in these situations. Perception is reality.
There in lies the problem. Bunch of people taking what’s said on social media and just running with it. Can’t even gather facts, just what’s on Instagram serves as truth.

LVH

Mark Cohen needs to be infront of a camera right now before this continues to spiral out of control as GP is currently getting the guilty until proven innocent treatment right now.

Eight

Then TCU and Coach P needs to get out and set the record straight. 22,000 likes on that Instagram post. Blowing up on Insta/Twitter. Recruits on Twitter asking if true.

Silence does not help in these situations. Perception is reality.

think the challenge is you are going to have to expose a situation that shouldn't have been made public to the public and bring in players such as wells and davis to stand by gary.

worst part is jordan's post reads like a typical 19-20 year old who has grown up with a phone in his hand far too long