• The KillerFrogs

Niko tweet

CardFrog

I would be hard pressed to believe that GP would just blurt out such a racially charged word. Wouldn't be surprised if there is a LOT more to this story.

TCUdirtbag

Look, the allegation is this was said in a team meeting.

This isn’t a complicated situation.

The claim will either be immediately corroborated and Patterson will be retired.

Or, hopefully, and IMO most likely, it is either not true or the context jake posted is accurate and such will be immediately corroborated and it’ll blow over (in the latter case, with a contextualized and reasonable apology).

We’ll know before we sleep tonight.

So those with the terrible hot takes about the n word not being “that bad” or this being BLM’s fault should just STFU and not smash post. The trolls and snoopers from outside tcu will be here in full force today. Don’t be or make us look like a bunch of dumbass racists.

Travis Trucks

This smells like #FakeNews (washing my mouth out after saying that phrase). I do not believe there was a "team meeting" this morning (at least not one scheduled?).

There are tons of meetings during 2-a-days. Multiple per day, although its usually divided by offense/defense and by positions. Whole team meetings are not an everyday thing. I am guessing such a meeting would have been an all-defense meeting.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Don't agree with this take at all. It is diffrent when an AA rapper uses it compared to an older white assistant football coach...
I see... So, the word itself is meaningless? Or the utterance of it is purely a racial thing? The point I'm driving at is that it is a word. A word that should carry little meaning in modern times, considering it's etymology. Yet, so many have been conditioned to react to it in such an unhinged manner that it is literally fascinating.

It's a word. Nothing more. To react in such ways is to give it weight and power. Better to not react at all, and let it die.

CryptoMiner

EehD4zxX0AQrSfT

There are tons of meetings during 2-a-days. Multiple per day, although its usually divided by offense/defense and by positions. Whole team meetings are not an everyday thing. I am guessing such a meeting would have been an all-defense meeting.
I understand that but we have been doing musical chairs bc of COVID.

TCUdirtbag

I see... So, the word itself is meaningless? Or the utterance of it is purely a racial thing? The point I'm driving at is that it is a word. A word that should carry little meaning in modern times, considering it's etymology. Yet, so many have been conditioned to react to it in such an unhinged manner that it is literally fascinating.

It's a word. Nothing more. To react in such ways is to give it weight and power. Better to not react at all, and let it die.

[ What the heck? ]. Stop being an ignorant piece of [ Finebaum ].