• The KillerFrogs

2020 MLB Thread

LVH

BS that Joe Kelly gets suspended but none of the cheating Astros players did

Springer and Bregman batting average so far down. They suck without cheating

Eight

curious what the dodgers feel about their new right fielder since the red sox were known to be cheating in 2017, 2018, and 2019

then we have the yankees who i don't ever recall mlb coming out with the letter about the yankees sign stealing

funny how they didn't cheat and yet it was beltran who came to the astros from the yankees who told the astros they needed to upgrade their cheating game.

astros got punished and while it might not be want some of you want do you honestly believe they were the only ones when we have the red sox and yankees going back and forth with the watches. do you honestly believe the suddenly stopped?

MTfrog5

curious what the dodgers feel about their new right fielder since the red sox were known to be cheating in 2017, 2018, and 2019

then we have the yankees who i don't ever recall mlb coming out with the letter about the yankees sign stealing

funny how they didn't cheat and yet it was beltran who came to the astros from the yankees who told the astros they needed to upgrade their cheating game.

astros got punished and while it might not be want some of you want do you honestly believe they were the only ones when we have the red sox and yankees going back and forth with the watches. do you honestly believe the suddenly stopped?
Yankees were already penalized for what the letter was going to say. Who cares right? scheiss the mother scheissing cheating Astros

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
World Series Champs 2017. Got the Trophy. Looks great!

LA and NY cheated their asses off, and nobody says a damned thing. No telling how many other outfits were cheating, either.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
BS that Joe Kelly gets suspended but none of the cheating Astros players did

Springer and Bregman batting average so far down. They suck without cheating

Three or four games in seems statistically relevant.

If you had to suspend every player that stole signs...

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
And Bonds has the home run records, I guess. Doesn't mean it's not tainted in most peoples' view.
Yeah, Bonds cheated his swollen head off. He was/is a scumbag of monumental proportions and got away with it because MLB protected his ass the whole way through. Just like they protected and are still protecting LA and NY while shoveling all the blame onto the Astros.

When ALL of the teams in the 2017 Playoffs were cheating (Yes, the Red Sox cheated, too), and the Astros managed to win after they had quit the scheme, I'd say that makes for an even deal. Especially so, considering that they managed to bat better on the road where they couldn't cheat.

LVH

Welp, two members of the Phillies staff have tested positive, so looks like their isolation is going to last a little longer than first expected.

Two staff members!

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

A VIRUS that 99.9% of people survive and two people got it?!?!?!?

scheiss. EVERY. LAST. PERSON. FEAR. MONGERING. OVER. THIS. VIRUS.