• The KillerFrogs

2023-2024 European Football Thread

Chongo94

Typical Arsenal, beat the two best teams in the league and then lose to a scrub team. Lame. Hope Kroenke ponies up some money this next year or perhaps go missing on some expedition somewhere never to return.

Last edited:

Portland Frog

Typical Arsenal, beat the two best teams in the league and then lose to a scrub team. Lame. Hope Kroenke ponies up some money this next year or perhaps go missing on some expedition somewhere never to return.

It would be nice if Man U slips up again vs West Ham this week. Please leave in de Gea as goalie.

dawg

Indeed. Three matches in six days, emotional highs of beating the champs and City. I was nervous about this one, facing a club scrapping for survival. Arteta picked a full-strength side, too. More points pissed away points against bottom-half clubs.

Perhaps Kroenke might have invested some of that $2b he spent on the Rams’ stadium in strengthening our club. OR HE SHOULD darning SELL TO SOMEONE WHO CARES! Ugh...

Chongo94

Lampard’s loyalty to Mount continues to bite him. For some reason he likes to try to play him when Pulisic is in form. He tried at the beginning of the season and went back to Pulisic until Pulisic got injured. Not that I ever mind Chelsea or Lampard losing....

Eight

watched a clip of the liverpool fans celebrating outside anfield and while i am not a scientist or a public health expert there weren't very many masks in the crowd, people weren't 6' apart, and i am confused exactly what is the standard for winning or failing against the covid

unless that is..road flares somehow kill the virus

Portland Frog

Lampard’s loyalty to Mount continues to bite him. For some reason he likes to try to play him when Pulisic is in form. He tried at the beginning of the season and went back to Pulisic until Pulisic got injured. Not that I ever mind Chelsea or Lampard losing....

As I understand it, Pulisic had a nagging injury so he didn’t start him.

Portland Frog

Huge day tomorrow on the last day of the EPL season! 3 teams vying for 2 spots in the UCL next year! Here's the lowdown:

Man U, Leicester and Chelsea slugging it out.

Chelsea plays Wolves
Man U plays Leicester

Moose Stuff

watched a clip of the liverpool fans celebrating outside anfield and while i am not a scientist or a public health expert there weren't very many masks in the crowd, people weren't 6' apart, and i am confused exactly what is the standard for winning or failing against the covid

unless that is..road flares somehow kill the virus

Best as I can tell it's OK to do whatever you want as long as you publicly criticize everyone else for what they're doing or not doing.

dawg

I cursed Leicester by really wanting them to finish 4th and keep Utd out of the CL.

I’m thinking City will spend two or three Brinks trucks this offseason, given how UEFA rolled over like a puppy for them. Chelsea probably will to a lesser degree also.