• The KillerFrogs

5 star recruit MARCEL BROOKS to play strong Safety

MoosePoo -

Everyone here on the board knows good and well that you are a shill and irritating promoter of the other website.

What makes you a total farce on this board is that you eat up every single rumor on the other board and then come here on this board pretending your rumors are fact.

Many posters here have asked you to stop because you are making a fool of yourself and irritating posters on this board trying desperately to get posters here to sign up and pay money to the other board. You have even claimed you get a commission if you can trick someone into signing up over there.

And by the way....my info is not rumors like yours is. Now go back to your other board now and happily eat up your rumors over there and leave the adults here alone. Bye now Toots !!
Meth is a helluva drug.

Palliative Care

For a team that often lacked a pass rush in big games last year MB will be of great value. Because the offense must be aware of him on every passing down, it will help the pass rush even if MB does not rush on any particular down. And if he does then the qb will feel the M-bee sting!

I will repeat once again. He will not be playing LB no matter what the rumors are on the other site.

His parents want him at Safety. He wants safety. Everyone advising his wants him at Safety.

He coulda stayed at LSU and played LB, which irritated him that they insisted he play there. He thinks his future in the NFL is at Safety (and he is correct). He is way too light to play LB in college and he is pitifully too light to play LB in the pros. You can't play LB in college football at 188 lbs which is what he weighed in at the other day. He has tried over and over and over again to put on weight and for some reason he can't do it.

If he is forced to play LB you will see him in the transfer portal again next yr.

He will play Safety (SS) at Tcu or else he will be gone after this year.

No matter what rumors from the other website, that the total ignorant macaroons (like OnnecienceFrog (I call him IMPOTENCEFROG) and MoosePoop) on this board think is fact.

Moose Stuff

I will repeat once again. He will not be playing LB no matter what the rumors are on the other site.

His parents want him at Safety. He wants safety. Everyone advising his wants him at Safety.

He coulda stayed at LSU and played LB, which irritated him that they insisted he play there. He thinks his future in the NFL is at Safety (and he is correct). He is way too light to play LB in college and he is pitifully too light to play LB in the pros. You can't play LB in college football at 188 lbs which is what he weighed in at the other day. He has tried over and over and over again to put on weight and for some reason he can't do it.

If he is forced to play LB you will see him in the transfer portal again next yr.

No matter what rumors from the other website, that the total ignorant macaroons (like OnnecienceFrog (I call him IMPOTENCEFROG) and MoosePoop) on this board think is fact.

585FBC94-8416-4A1A-82CD-32750B5A557C.jpeg

Eight

think this might be the visual you had in mind

tenor.gif

ShreveFrog

Welp, isn't that what our strong safety is? Basically a third linebacker, cheating up for the run, covering the flat, or blitzing the qb?

Exactly.

Everyone needs to listen to Wyoming Frog. He is knowledgeable. Not like the rest of you nincompoops and sillyheads!