• The KillerFrogs

JD SPIELMAN TO TCU !

ThisIsOurTime

Can he replace Reagor? Assuming Cumbie learns how to call plays?
Not likely in position b/c Spielman is a slot receiver at 5'9" and under 200 lbs and Reagor played outside. But he will help with production. We need our receiving group to improve significantly from last year. We should also rely more on our experienced TEs.

CryptoMiner

tazy10mil's profile picture
tazy10mil
I just want to take a moment to thank my true brothers my family and the Nebraska fans for their abundance of support. I know you celebrated our wins beside us and felt our losses just as much as we did. The loyalty in the Sea of Red runs deep. You’re much appreciated and very important to not only the Cornhuskers’ success but also my personal success. Good mental health is also a key component to my success not only on the football field, but also in life, school, and relationships. Focusing on my mental health allows me to understand who I am, what my passions are, and what my purpose is. Football has taught me how to overcome obstacles and face adversity. It has helped me become disciplined, determined, and resilient. At the end of the day, please remember life is so much more than football. I am and always will be much more than just an athlete. Every day is a new opportunity. Thank you again to those who have supported me on my journey. I’m forever grateful. Lots of Luv and Go B1G Red. ❤️- Tazy
8h

Why is he leaving Nebraska you ask ? Gee , let count the ways -

1) Players are all very weary of HC Scott Frost filling them full of a belly fulla pure garbage and hype and lies.

2) Nebraska recruiting is lousy and getting worse by the year.

3) HC Scott Frost constantly tells the players that NU is an elite football power that is one the verge of a National Championship (as they go 4-8 (2017) // 4-8 (2018) // 5-7 (2019) and get azzzzwhipped every year by Wisconsin and now also cannot even beat B10 bottom feeder POODOO three yrs in a row now.

4) HC Scott Frost putting enormous pressure on his players to win, when his offensive and defensive schemes and sideline coaching decisions are the worst in the League. Frost is not smart and does not have the intelligence to think on his feet in the heat of the battle and he panics when he is behind and losing and his fall back reaction when he has no clue what to do, is to yell at his players and put more pressure on them to win which makes his players dislike him.

5) Nebraska players have heard HC Scott Frost's idiotic song and dance for the past 3 yrs at NU about how NU is a B10 powerhouse waiting to explode and they are tired of his nonsense when NU can't even beat POOPOOPOODUE. And NU gets humiliated by Wisky every single year. So players are really tired of Frost and his hype and foolishness.

6) Frost is known as a very poor X and Os guy, but a great QB recruiter. His players think he is stupid. He isn't stupid but his coaching decisions on the field are always a knee-jerk reaction to a panic situation and it is frustrating to players to lose games to very poor teams as NU is currently doing.

7) Frost often times throws his players publicly under the bus in press conferences after the game when losses occur. That puts the NU fanbase on the backs of the players and the players then feel additional pressure.

8) No Bowl Games for last 3 yrs in a row and poor prospects of a winning season in next few years also.
JD Spielman wants to go somewhere else where he may be able to play in a Bowl Game in his final year because it aint happenin at Nebraska under the moron HC Scott Frost.

Now you see why JD Spielman wants out of that mess. I am guessing his very intelligent, football-wise Dad (Vikings GM Rick Spielman) told him that HC Scott Frost is an idiot and he is better off getting out of that cesspool now while he can.

Why is he leaving Nebraska then?[/QUOTE

westoverhillbilly

Perhaps this exonerates Nebraska for a small portion of keeping us out of the NC game in 2009 when they lost to Texas in the B12 championship game on a last second field goal.. It's not certain we would have gotten in if NU won, but it's not out of the realm of possibility.

SuperBarrFrog

1) Players are all very weary of HC Scott Frost filling them full of a belly fulla pure garbage and hype and lies.

3) HC Scott Frost constantly tells the players that NU is an elite football power that is one the verge of a National Championship (as they go 4-8 (2017) // 4-8 (2018) // 5-7 (2019) and get azzzzwhipped every year by Wisconsin and now also cannot even beat B10 bottom feeder POODOO three yrs in a row now.

4) HC Scott Frost putting enormous pressure on his players to win, when his offensive and defensive schemes and sideline coaching decisions are the worst in the League. Frost is not smart and does not have the intelligence to think on his feet in the heat of the battle and he panics when he is behind and losing and his fall back reaction when he has no clue what to do, is to yell at his players and put more pressure on them to win which makes his players dislike him.

5) Nebraska players have heard HC Scott Frost's idiotic song and dance for the past 3 yrs at NU about how NU is a B10 powerhouse waiting to explode and they are tired of his nonsense when NU can't even beat POOPOOPOODUE. And NU gets humiliated by Wisky every single year. So players are really tired of Frost and his hype and foolishness.

6) Frost is known as a very poor X and Os guy, but a great QB recruiter. His players think he is stupid. He isn't stupid but his coaching decisions on the field are always a knee-jerk reaction to a panic situation and it is frustrating to players to lose games to very poor teams as NU is currently doing.

7) Frost often times throws his players publicly under the bus in press conferences after the game when losses occur. That puts the NU fanbase on the backs of the players and the players then feel additional pressure.

8) No Bowl Games for last 3 yrs in a row and poor prospects of a winning season in next few years also.
JD Spielman wants to go somewhere else where he may be able to play in a Bowl Game in his final year because it aint happenin at Nebraska under the moron HC Scott Frost.

Now you see why JD Spielman wants out of that mess. I am guessing his very intelligent, football-wise Dad (Vikings GM Rick Spielman) told him that HC Scott Frost is an idiot and he is better off getting out of that cesspool now while he can.

I heard it was that Nebraska has a bad cafeteria, crappy winters, and ugly chicks.

Armadillo

Old news. Try to keep up boomer.