• The KillerFrogs

Dominic Richardson to Okie St

What Up Toad

Did we ever find out what the real story was? Seemed like some people were saying his high school wasn't releasing his transcript and wouldn't qualify, and others were saying he wanted out because he wanted to be the only RB in our class.

Wexahu

Did we ever find out what the real story was? Seemed like some people were saying his high school wasn't releasing his transcript and wouldn't qualify, and others were saying he wanted out because he wanted to be the only RB in our class.

"I always tell kids when they are picking a college to pick one where you are going to play, because if you are sitting on the bench the whole time, college is going to suck for you". - Charles Barkley

Horny4TCU

Does he think he'll get playing time at OKlite with Chuba in the backfield? Unless he plans on Tonya Harding Chuba's knee caps, he's a bench warmer.

Eight

obviously he wasn't bothered too much by gundy's oan t-shirt though we were assured by some the cowboys would never be able to recruit another black football player

Froggish

Frogs getting dumped on a bit by OkSt fans saying we did him dirty. I’ve heard both it was a transcript issue and also it’s because we took Zack Evans...I suspect it was a little of both

MTfrog5

Frogs getting dumped on a bit by OkSt fans saying we did him dirty. I’ve heard both it was a transcript issue and also it’s because we took Zack Evans...I suspect it was a little of both
High school did him dirty and wouldn’t help him out. Been going on since January and the reason we even took the RB before Evans. Weird how he’s magically eligible though when he goes to an Oklahoma school. Tcu stopped fighting for him when Evans became a possibility

Froggish

High school did him dirty and wouldn’t help him out. Been going on since January and the reason we even took the RB before Evans. Weird how he’s magically eligible though when he goes to an Oklahoma school. Tcu stopped fighting for him when Evans became a possibility

From the Oklahoman..

“My feelings toward it was Dominic committed to TCU, I felt that TCU didn’t commit completely to him,” said Dominic’s mom, Danita. “I stressed to Dominic when he got a little bit discouraged about going somewhere else what a commitment meant. You stick with it. Dominic stuck it through and kept his word. But TCU, there was total miscommunication toward the end.

“They moved on without Dominic and Dominic didn’t know. He was the last one to find out. I feel like (coach Gary) Patterson could have at least given him a call to give him a heads up on it. He never bothered to call him and I feel like that was a lack of respect for Dominic.”

TCU was also skeptical of Richardson’s academics. With the COVID-19 pandemic, his options to improve his test scores were limited. He said he is now clear at OSU.