• The KillerFrogs

5 star recruit MARCEL BROOKS to play strong Safety

inside team sources say 5 star recruit and LSU transfer MARCEL BROOKS is now penciled in (tentatively) as the starter at SS, with Nook Bradford the backup and VanZandt competing hard with Bradford for backup. Bradford and VanZandt are likely to be 2a and 2b rather than 2nd and 3rd string. VanZandt is better vs the run and Bradford better vs the pass, so if a backup replaces BROOKS it will be either 2a or 2b depending on the situation.

Now............let’s examine the SAFETY unit as a whole:

1) FS MOEHRIG - Preseason All American // Peseason First Team All Big 12 // #1 ranked safety in all of college football for 2020 season (ESPN ranking) // on Bednariik Watch list as candidate for best defensive player in nation // projected as First Rd NFL draft choice // will be the highest ranked Safety and highest NFL safety draftee in history of Tcu //

2) WS WASHINGTON - Preseason All American // Ranked as the #2 best safety in entire country for 2020 (ESPN ranking) // First time in history of college football the #1 and #2 ranked safeties in nation are on same team // on Bednarik watch list for best defensive player in nation // projected as a 2nd day NFL draft choice for 2022 // Preseason All Big 12 // will be second highest NFL Safety draftee in history of Tcu //

3) SS BROOKS - 5 star recruit out of High School // one of highest ranked recruits ever out of DFW area // this is NOT a disgruntled player transferring due to lack of playing time at LSU // Brooks was penciled in as starter at LSU for this coming season and was described by LSU Head Coach as “the most dynamic piece of our returning defensive players for 2020 season” // was unstoppable and dominant at times as a true freshman playing against veteran elite SEC upperclassmen players who are now NFL draft picks // wanted to play safety but ARANDA (BU Coach now and former LSU DC) refused to let him and harassed him constantly to gain weight and play LB // he now hates ARANDA which is why he never even considered BU //

PROJECTION: will team with Moehrig and Washington to form the best Safety Unit in entire history of college football. Sounds crazy but remember....no college football team HAS EVER EVER had the #1 and #2 ranked safeties in the nation on the same team. Has never ever happened before anywhere !! And now that incredible duo is adding BROOKS to the unit ? OMG I have never in my lifetime seen anything like this on a Safety Unit anywhere in college football before. Will probably never happen again.

I see BROOKS as a future 1st Rd NFL draft choice and a potential All American by end of season, which has to absolutely FRIGHTENING for B12 opponents.

With All-Conf DT BETHLEY and WALLOW also on the same side of the ball as this legendary safety unit, this defense has the ability to be far and away the #1 defense in the nation.

No other team in country can match this safety unit - not even close ! Not Clem, not Bama, not Georgia, not Ohio St. None of them have the #1 and #2 safeties in nation - AND - another 5 star guy at 3rd safety spot to boot.

You will never see this again in your lifetime so enjoy it. Should be a real hoot to watch opposing offenses trying desperately to eke out a few meager yards vs this devastating defense.

Can’t wait to see BROOKS tell ARANDA to screw himself at TCU-BU game.

Stay tuned !

Eight

inside team sources say 5 star recruit and LSU transfer MARCEL BROOKS is now penciled in (tentatively) as the starter at SS, with Nook Bradford the backup and VanZandt competing hard with Bradford for backup. Bradford and VanZandt are likely to be 2a and 2b rather than 2nd and 3rd string. VanZandt is better vs the run and Bradford better vs the pass, so if a backup replaces BROOKS it will be either 2a or 2b depending on the situation.

Now............let’s examine the SAFETY unit as a whole:

1) FS MOEHRIG - Preseason All American // Peseason First Team All Big 12 // #1 ranked safety in all of college football for 2020 season (ESPN ranking) // on Bednariik Watch list as candidate for best defensive player in nation // projected as First Rd NFL draft choice // will be the highest ranked Safety and highest NFL safety draftee in history of Tcu //

2) WS WASHINGTON - Preseason All American // Ranked as the #2 best safety in entire country for 2020 (ESPN ranking) // First time in history of college football the #1 and #2 ranked safeties in nation are on same team // on Bednarik watch list for best defensive player in nation // projected as a 2nd day NFL draft choice for 2022 // Preseason All Big 12 // will be second highest NFL Safety draftee in history of Tcu //

3) SS BROOKS - 5 star recruit out of High School // one of highest ranked recruits ever out of DFW area // this is NOT a disgruntled player transferring due to lack of playing time at LSU // Brooks was penciled in as starter at LSU for this coming season and was described by LSU Head Coach as “the most dynamic piece of our returning defensive players for 2020 season” // was unstoppable and dominant at times as a true freshman playing against veteran elite SEC upperclassmen players who are now NFL draft picks // wanted to play safety but ARANDA (BU Coach now and former LSU DC) refused to let him and harassed him constantly to gain weight and play LB // he now hates ARANDA which is why he never even considered BU //

PROJECTION: will team with Moehrig and Washington to form the best Safety Unit in entire history of college football. Sounds crazy but remember....no college football team HAS EVER EVER had the #1 and #2 ranked safeties in the nation on the same team. Has never ever happened before anywhere !! And now that incredible duo is adding BROOKS to the unit ? OMG I have never in my lifetime seen anything like this on a Safety Unit anywhere in college football before. Will probably never happen again.

I see BROOKS as a future 1st Rd NFL draft choice and a potential All American by end of season, which has to absolutely FRIGHTENING for B12 opponents.

With All-Conf DT BETHLEY and WALLOW also on the same side of the ball as this legendary safety unit, this defense has the ability to be far and away the #1 defense in the nation.

No other team in country can match this safety unit - not even close ! Not Clem, not Bama, not Georgia, not Ohio St. None of them have the #1 and #2 safeties in nation - AND - another 5 star guy at 3rd safety spot to boot.

You will never see this again in your lifetime so enjoy it. Should be a real hoot to watch opposing offenses trying desperately to eke out a few meager yards vs this devastating defense.

Can’t wait to see BROOKS tell ARANDA to screw himself at TCU-BU game.

Stay tuned !

dennis smith and ronnie lott at usc in the late 70's say hello

Dennis Smith was rated as the # 14 safety in the nation prior to his final season at USC.

Lott was ranked as the # 3 safety in the nation prior to his fantastic senior season.

As I said before......never ever in the history of college football has the # 1 and # 2 ranked safeties in the nation been on the same team. Not even at USC.

Nice try though but take a lap !!

Not old news. Just determined by team yesterday. Please try to keep informed. Take a lap !! In fact take 2 laps,

One for being uninformed and one more for being not only dense but also a rude wise acre who many many posters have complained to Mods about you.

Old news. Try to keep up.[/QUOTE

Its called STRESSING important points of the post. You should try it sometime but apparently you don't have important points in any of your posts, so your lack of emphasis is understandable since you never have have a mature logical point in your posts. Only foolishness.

I hate to do this to you but you earned it with a dumb post.

Take a lap !

I wish MORE posters on this BOARD utilized the random ALL caps like wYoMiNgFrOg does.

Moose Stuff

Not old news. Just determined by team yesterday. Please try to keep informed. Take a lap !! In fact take 2 laps,

One for being uninformed and one more for being not only dense but also a rude wise acre who many many posters have complained to Mods about you.

LMAO.... it's about week old news and if people weren't complaining to mods about me then I'd be disappointed in myself. We need better trolls.

Interesting that you say you knew a week ago what was just decided on yesterday via conf call.
MAs usual you are CHOCK FULL of mule poop (notice stress points?).

Gonzalez on conf call wanted BROOKS at his position and Glasgow wanted him at his.

Gonzalez won because the kid’s desires broke the tie.

You may now take 2 more laps Mr Mule Doo. And YES many many posters think you are rude and a punk. Not me of course but lots of guys don’t like you at all.

So take a lap !

Armadillo

Its called STRESSING important points of the post. You should try it sometime but apparently you don't have important points in any of your posts, so your lack of emphasis is understandable since you never have have a mature logical point in your posts. Only foolishness.

I hate to do this to you but you earned it with a dumb post.

Take a lap !

giphy.gif

Moose Stuff

Interesting that you say you knew a week ago what was just decided on yesterday via conf call.
MAs usual you are CHOCK FULL of mule poop (notice stress points?).

Gonzalez on conf call wanted BROOKS at his position and Glasgow wanted him at his.

Gonzalez won because the kid’s desires broke the tie.

You may now take 2 more laps Mr Mule Doo. And YES many many posters think you are rude and a punk. Not me of course but lots of guys don’t like you at all.

So take a lap !

Still week old news. And I'm not a punk, I'm an [ Arschloch].

Eight

Dennis Smith was rated as the # 14 safety in the nation prior to his final season at USC.

Lott was ranked as the # 3 safety in the nation prior to his fantastic senior season.

As I said before......never ever in the history of college football has the # 1 and # 2 ranked safeties in the nation been on the same team. Not even at USC.

Nice try though but take a lap !!

interesting, ranked by whom?

You are talking POST SEASON draft status and POST SEASON ranking.

Moehrig and Washington are PRESEASON RANKINGS not POST SEASON !!

LOTT and SMITH were not ranked anywhere near as high as # 1 and # 2 safeties in the nation - PRESEASON PRIOR TO THEIR SENIOR YEARS !!!!

They bot had great senior seasons and their NFL status increased dramatically - POST SEASON !! We are talking PRE SEASON !!

Gosh I hate to spoon feel the little infant tykes on this board.

Please pay attention little toot toot !!

You really gotta put your big boy panties on and try to stay up with the adults on the board.

ONCE AGAIN - NO TEAM IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL HISTORY HAS HAD THE # 1 AND # 2 RANKED SAFETIES GOING INTO THE SEASON> Never has happened before - as in NEVER !! Got it now toot toot ?

Now take a lap like all the other little tykes !!

And when you lap MOOSEPOOP tell him I said hi !! Blahahahahaaa !!

Since Lott was the 8th pick in the draft , and Smith the 15th, obviously not the NFL

Eight

You are talking POST SEASON draft status and POST SEASON ranking.

Moehrig and Washington are PRESEASON RANKINGS not POST SEASON !!

LOTT and SMITH were not ranked anywhere near as high as # 1 and # 2 safeties in the nation - PRESEASON PRIOR TO THEIR SENIOR YEARS !!!!

They bot had great senior seasons and their NFL status increased dramatically - POST SEASON !! We are talking PRE SEASON !!

Gosh I hate to spoon feel the little infant tykes on this board.

Please pay attention little toot toot !!

You really gotta put your big boy panties on and try to stay up with the adults on the board.

ONCE AGAIN - NO TEAM IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL HISTORY HAS HAD THE # 1 AND # 2 RANKED SAFETIES GOING INTO THE SEASON> Never has happened before - as in NEVER !! Got it now toot toot ?

Now take a lap like all the other little tykes !!

And when you lap MOOSEPOOP tell him I said hi !! Blahahahahaaa !!

so ranked by whom?