• The KillerFrogs

Changes to the Board "Commandments" and Enforcement Policy

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Quick note I’ll add here: you may have noticed a list of posts from the Ticket Exchange at the end of each thread (below the reply box). When we’re finished adding the new forums that list will contain recent threads from all forums (except the political forum) to better help engage members with other topics and forums.

FrogAbroad

Quick note I’ll add here: you may have noticed a list of posts from the Ticket Exchange at the end of each thread (below the reply box). When we’re finished adding the new forums that list will contain recent threads from all forums (except the political forum) to better help engage members with other topics and forums.
Thanks for the explanation...I was trying to figure out what I did to make that list appear, so I could turn it off. Just for the record, I don't like the "cluttered" look but that's just me.

Boomhauer

Can we move the “Scott and Wes FFF” link that’s currently below the list of posts up closer to the “post reply” button so I don’t have to scroll below other posts to hit it as I go back to the main forum page?

netty2424

Can we move the “Scott and Wes FFF” link that’s currently below the list of posts up closer to the “post reply” button so I don’t have to scroll below other posts to hit it as I go back to the main forum page?
Agree. This looks like a layout issue, rather than being intentional or functional.

TxFrog1999

Seems like you forgot the rule about including a picture of a good looking girl if you reference her in a post.
4U5DLnH.gif

TxFrog1999

New questions:
Would the Bar be an appropriate forum to start a Music thread? Popular discussion item on the board. Seems like Bar talk.

Also, Can the Porch thread be moved to the Bar? Asking for a friend.
Yes, entertainment would cover music threads. And yes, I'll move the Front Porch thread to The Bar.