• The KillerFrogs

So TCU vs Alabama Talk Not Going Away?

Big Frog II

What habits? Smoking? Picking your nose? Nail Biting? Swearing? Eating junk and watching rubbish?

silly-habits.gif
i reserve those habits for games,

TCUdirtbag

The odds are actually much lower than 50/50. Much lower. The ground has changed and that was after the talk of canceling the season had already begun prior to last week. It is only accelerating to no season.

I’m just not hearing we’re that far down the “cancel” road. Perhaps TCU is further down that road than the bulk of Big 12 peers.

LeagueCityFrog

Why can't we treat Covid and planning like we do for bowl games. Some teams have 3 weeks to prepare. Why can't we take this thing until the end of the first full week in August before deciding to cancel or postpone the first couple games of the season? This wave will get better. Look at the NYC greater tristate area now.

tetonfrog

Why can't we treat Covid and planning like we do for bowl games. Some teams have 3 weeks to prepare. Why can't we take this thing until the end of the first full week in August before deciding to cancel or postpone the first couple games of the season? This wave will get better. Look at the NYC greater tristate area now.

People in NY listened to doctors. People in Texas listen to politicians. Big difference.

tetonfrog

you truly believe what you just typed?

I have friends in both places. My Houston friends said nobody used the masks until the hot spot erupted and that some people are still fighting it. So, it is second-hand info, but it came from Republicans................so?

netty2424

People in NY listened to doctors. People in Texas listen to politicians. Big difference.
You must have missed the Cuomo variety show on daily as he sat in front of a warehouse full of PPE and vent-uh-latuhs while crying about not having enough PPE and vent-uh-latuhs. There was no bigger political dog and pony show in the country than what he put on up there.

Eight

I have friends in both places. My Houston friends said nobody used the masks until the hot spot erupted and that some people are still fighting it. So, it is second-hand info, but it came from Republicans................so?

frequently in Houston for work and youngest daughter lives there and i have seen differently

not sure while political party matters on the masks. do know today at the gym i did notice enough people not wearing masks to count 6 in total. one older white guy, three black, two hispanic

didn't ask their political affiliations as i don't care and if you believe believe new york with over 30,000 deaths is in better shape than rexas with less than 3,500 because they listened to doctors over politicians i got nothing for you