• The KillerFrogs

2021 Recruiting Thread

MTfrog5

God I hope we play this year. With normal progression from Max and anything resembling a slightly above average OL we could be REAL good. The defense could be special.
I’ll take an average OL. That enough could win us 10 games. Slightly above average, we would be looking at conference champs/playoff caliber team

asleep003

God I hope we play this year. With normal progression from Max and anything resembling a slightly above average OL we could be REAL good. The defense could be special.

If we had started behaving like adults/disciplined, when we had our opportunity, we could well be on our way to a full season, with or without fans.

So to guarantee that 2021 season, we need to do it right this time, because if we don't do right this second time around, our future looks very bleak, as a potential 3rd shut down, due to another resistant 2nd shut down, could be unrecoverable.

Moose Stuff

If we had started behaving like adults/disciplined, when we had our opportunity, we could well be on our way to a full season, with or without fans.

So to guarantee that 2021 season, we need to do it right this time, because if we don't do right this second time around, our future looks very bleak, as a potential 3rd shut down, due to another resistant 2nd shut down, could be unrecoverable.

I enjoy your positive outlook on life.

Palliative Care

The end of this torment is going to be here sooner than you might think. In the fall we will have monoclonal antibody therapies which will be a short term bridge to the highly effective vaccines now being tested.

In the mean time it is not going to be helpful to group hug until then. It is far more effective to distance from one another than to wear a mask and believe you are protected in indoor crowded environments. You are not! It is better to wear a mask but it is space not the mask that provides the most protection.

Raw Frog

The end of this torment is going to be here sooner than you might think. In the fall we will have monoclonal antibody therapies which will be a short term bridge to the highly effective vaccines now being tested.

In the mean time it is not going to be helpful to group hug until then. It is far more effective to distance from one another than to wear a mask and believe you are protected in indoor crowded environments. You are not! It is better to wear a mask but it is space not the mask that provides the most protection.

Can you provide us with any scientific proof that 6 feet of distancing has any effect at all on this virus?

jake102

Can you provide us with any scientific proof that 6 feet of distancing has any effect at all on this virus?

Common sense

I’m more likely to catch it from my wife than my next door neighbor. And I’m more likely to catch it from my next door neighbor than relatives across the country

Palliative Care

2-metre-rule-PPTLB.jpg

I never said 6 feet is safe but distance is but distancing is. Authorities hawk six or 2 meters because it simple enough for the masses. In reality #3 above is much more enlightened reasoning. Putting it into what is too close think about the reverse. We can never know "Viral load" when we are out and about. But droplets and aerosols do not do well in circulating air as they dissipate much more readily as in open well ventilated spaces like the out doors or open ventilated rooms. If I am in the opposite of that situation as in a tight space with a mass of people I need to limit it my time spent in that environment.

Palliative Care

Sorry my dyslexia makes me read things differently. The above should say:

"I never said 6 feet is safe but distance is. Authorities hawk six feet or 2 meters"

Palliative Care

Common sense

I’m more likely to catch it from my wife than my next door neighbor. And I’m more likely to catch it from my next door neighbor than relatives across the country

Unless your relative comes to visit!

CountryFrog

Common sense

Unless your relative comes to visit!
I think it also depends on whether or not I'm at home when they visit. Maybe they come to visit me but I find out they're coming and decide to spend a week in Cabo. Then who is most at risk?

CryptoMiner

6-3/215 ATH out of South Dakota getting attention in multiple sports, including from TCU

Chase Mason from Viborg SD Hurley HS football and baseball