• The KillerFrogs

Fred's at TCU

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I’m sure they have plenty of cash on hand to weather any storm for a couple years at least. I can’t see how opening a vegan Mexican restaurant, where a non-vegan Mexican restaurant just failed, in the middle of a pandemic, with only 50 percent capacity allowed and the highly likely potential for another complete economic shutdown looming could go wrong. I think they’ve got this.
Apparently there’s one in Granbury that appears to be doing quite well. Didn’t realize the vegan market down there was so strong.

They need to plant a flagship restaurant/bar in the center island as a draw. No one uses that park.
11022636_10152648982007665_321508579614890726_o.jpg

Bizarro Frog

They need to plant a flagship restaurant/bar in the center island as a draw. No one uses that park.
Used to live over there and if I remember correctly when the land was originally given to the city it could only be used for a park. Forever set in stone. Nothing can be built on it. I have been clamoring for a restaurant on it for 20 years.

Frog-in-law1995

We used to use that park back in college but

I ate there a lot in college. It was walking distance from my apartment. It’s where I developed the concept of saving the crusts of your pizza for later. It’s like getting free breadsticks.

Patent pending.

Mr. Gatti’s was THE pizza spot in my hood growing up. Every Sunday after church. Every little league team party. Also the most common off campus lunch spot senior year. I miss it an awful lot.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I ate there a lot in college. It was walking distance from my apartment. It’s where I developed the concept of saving the crusts of your pizza for later. It’s like getting free breadsticks.

Patent pending.
Pizza bones are a long standing dietary staple.