• The KillerFrogs

GP on WBAP

jake102

Teams like Clemson, UT and the others that have a large number of players who have gotten it are going to be way ahead of the game come the season. Better hope our lucky charms Duggan has already gotten it/will get it prior to the season. Clemson is going to be virtually in the clear by the time the season starts.

Eight

Teams like Clemson, UT and the others that have a large number of players who have gotten it are going to be way ahead of the game come the season. Better hope our lucky charms Duggan has already gotten it/will get it prior to the season. Clemson is going to be virtually in the clear by the time the season starts.

nope, we have been told it takes months if in some cases never to recover from the covid so we are golden

Wexahu

Seems kind of nuts, doesn't it? Everyone is supposed to be doing whatever they can to keep the virus from spreading and we are literally hoping our football players get it before the season starts. Theatre of the Absurd.

Does anyone really worry for two seconds about a player's well-being if they do indeed get the virus? Has there even been one hospitalization among the surely thousands of college and pro athletes around the world who have contracted the virus?

jake102

Seems kind of nuts, doesn't it? Everyone is supposed to be doing whatever they can to keep the virus from spreading and we are literally hoping our football players get it before the season starts. Theatre of the Absurd.

Does anyone really worry for two seconds about a player's well-being if they do indeed get the virus? Has there even been one hospitalization among the surely thousands of college and pro athletes around the world who have contracted the virus?

Starting to see spread of reports of college aged people having parties to contract the virus and be done with it. I'd venture towards irresponsible, but I get it. I probably would have considered it at 20. The obvious key is that they then responsibly self contain for 14 days so they don't spread to people who don't want it... I assume that's what they aren't doing right.

Froggy Style

Starting to see spread of reports of college aged people having parties to contract the virus and be done with it. I'd venture towards irresponsible, but I get it. I probably would have considered it at 20. The obvious key is that they then responsibly self contain for 14 days so they don't spread to people who don't want it... I assume that's what they aren't doing right.
It’s not the chicken pox Jake. You can get it twice.

Wexahu

Awful damn hard to convince people of that age to take something that seriously that basically doesn't affect them at all. I think it's almost criminal what we are doing to the people aged 6-22 in this country to temporarily extend the lives of some mostly sick, old people, but that's just me.