• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Paul in uhh

interesting, the gyms are open where we are, but you must wear a mask.
Yeah while I understand I don’t fully agree with their decision. They setup a system for students to claim 75-minute workout slots but once inside everything is normal as long as you wear a mask. Then they just booted all non-students. I would be more than happy to wear a mask and make an appointment.

Eight

I just was told that by my gym. And canceled my membership. Not their fault but I have enough equipment at hone that doesn’t require a mask.

unfortunately, i have only been looking for some kettle bells for roughly 3 months so working at home isn't a great option right now.

i will say it definitely changes how you work out

Frog-in-law1995

Glad I checked back. I had a feeling you would hit Steve Miller and the Eagles. lol

Was watching the When H-ll Freezes Over concern that was replayed on tv a few weeks ago. Thought crossed my mind: "Peace would probably not watch this one."

I drove down with a couple of buddies for the Hell Freezes Over tour when it stopped at Memorial Stadium in Austin. On campus, so no beer. Which sucked. And no smoking, which also sucked. I was never a smoker, but a ban on cigarettes made it that much tougher for other kinds of smoke...which also was something I was never into, but wouldn’t have minded a little second hand wafting my direction. It was the freakin’ Eagles for crying out loud.

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
Hip hop
ifrog
asleep
Dyler Terden
****edit-it was frogtwang
I got the name wrong. I said finance by mistake

Hiphop and ifrog were based on today and the rest were just because I’m tired of stupid people.
But, but...we are a large and powerful tribe whose influence in human affairs has been dominant and controlling.

froginmn

I ventured out of HASMSP today. I regret it and ended up using the block feature for the first time and went ahead and blocked five people. It’s pretty terrible out there.
Makes me appreciate the good posters on this forum even more. Most of the good ones are in here regularly.
Hopefully you can see this post :).

I have about six people on ignore. They're typically people who appear to just post to provoke... But, Steel somehow is not on my ignore list because he does have some useful posts.