• The KillerFrogs

Marcel Brooks In Transfer Portal

Eight

Is Brooks a behavior risk ?

unspecified sounds like one of our son's friends who is a texas alum.

evans is a trouble maker and brooks has had trouble at every school he as attended is what i am told.

the guy also seemed to forget mensa signed a tight end out of a oklahoma high school who got popped for distribution in his first class.

FrogCoach84

Marcel would be a dream pickup. Saw him at Nolan Catholic before he transferred to Marcus and it was clear from his first snap there he was special.

He had a hiccup while at Marcus but matured a TON in his senior season and over the last year.

He and his family love GP and as several have mentioned he could combine with Moehrig and Washington to form hand down the best safety unit in the country.

He should be a very good candidate for a waiver but you never know with the NCAA.

CryptoMiner

unspecified sounds like one of our son's friends who is a texas alum.

evans is a trouble maker and brooks has had trouble at every school he as attended is what i am told.

the guy also seemed to forget mensa signed a tight end out of a oklahoma high school who got popped for distribution in his first class.

Mostly coming from people not associated with him or the programs he attended. Some rumors on the LSU site from fans but almost to a team member and coach they say he will be missed. Some rumors floated about FM but his coach said he was a great kid.

Evans rep somewhat deserved somewhat not. Hard-nosed coaches and kid who had a troubled upbringing and many family issues.

CGP is perfect for these kids and hopefully Marcel makes the move here.

Interesting (and I know it is not an official list) but Brooks not listed on the 247 Transfer Portal site. No question he is gone from LSU as even Coach O has wished him well, but some saying he has already made the move. Speculation obviously.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I assume you realize we have a different person calling plays this year.
If so, great. My understanding is that the playcalling duties remain the same, and that they will be called from the box upstairs, and that The New Guy will be advising on play selection.

Obviously, I stand to be corrected, and hope to be.