• The KillerFrogs

OT: Smoker Recommendation

Frog-in-law1995

Those shoes at a BBQ cookoff?

Ha! I actually have 2 pair of those. The old ones are beat to hell and are my “mow the lawn” and “bbq” shoes. I wear those when I cook. My wife actually got on me when she saw the picture too. But I rented a cabin at the cookoff and was able to shower and change between brisket turn in at 3 and awards at 5, so I wore the nicer pair. Had them with me because I drove straight there from a family vacation.

Horny4TCU

And now I’m hungry.

Never too early for some pot roast.
I'll take a helping of meat flaps and side of moose knuckle.

sexy-camel-toe-pics-27.jpg

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Ha! I actually have 2 pair of those. The old ones are beat to hell and are my “mow the lawn” and “bbq” shoes. I wear those when I cook. My wife actually got on me when she saw the picture too. But I rented a cabin at the cookoff and was able to shower and change between brisket turn in at 3 and awards at 5, so I wore the nicer pair. Had them with me because I drove straight there from a family vacation.

So, you keep up the white shoe lawyer look even on your days off?

CardFrog

I just thought the joke was funny, I don’t really have a problem with them. I’ve never actually used one.
I get it. Have a smoky mountain and SWORE I would never use a pellet, then I was at a friends house who had one and saw how easy it was. Not for competition etc but super easy to use and I get great results. But don't tell your wife, act like you have to be out there to watch it with a drink and a cigar or things will go to [ Finebaum ].

BankerFrog

I get it. Have a smoky mountain and SWORE I would never use a pellet, then I was at a friends house who had one and saw how easy it was. Not for competition etc but super easy to use and I get great results. But don't tell your wife, act like you have to be out there to watch it with a drink and a cigar or things will go to [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ].

This. Haven't shown the fiance how easy it is, great to just hang in the backyard with some beers and the dog