• The KillerFrogs

Marcel Brooks In Transfer Portal

Palliative Care

Comments about using Brooks on both offense and defense reminds me of Dion Sanders. He had some moments on offense but one could tell that Dion ran poor routines usually and was not at all polished receiver.

Eight

Comments about using Brooks on both offense and defense reminds me of Dion Sanders. He had some moments on offense but one could tell that Dion ran poor routines usually and was not at all polished receiver.

not sure fsu put the ball in deion's hands because he was a polished route runner

Palliative Care

I never saw him at FSU but with the Cowboys Aikman threw to a spot and Deion was often not there. He was really explosive when he did catch balls and a different offense might have been better for him.

Ray Finkle

Kansas under Mangino (last good team they had) used to put Aquib Talib out at WR occasionally. He was too good of a talent with a great QB Todd Reesing to pass to him to not use it occasionally. He was a beast of a CB but a decent WR to boot.

AroundWorldFrog

200w.webp

I hope...

Atomic Frawg

He was 6'3" and weighed 200lbs in high school, but after a year at LSU he apparently shrunk to 6'2" and lost six pounds. That means we'll have him listed at 6'3" 215. Speaking of which, this is our roster measurables in comparison to those who went to the NFL this past draft.

Sewo TCU 6'3" 240 NFL 6'3", 240
Anderson TCU 5'11" 212 NFL 5'11" 195
Gladney TCU 6'0", 183 NFL 5'11" 191
Reagor TCU 5'11" 195 NFL 5'11" 197
Scott TCU 6'2" 206 NFL 6'2" 202
Blacklock TCU 6'4" 305 NFL 6'3" 290
Hights TCU 6'3" 195 NFL 6'3" 195
Iwuagwu TCU 6'3" 311 NFL 6'3" 309
McKinney TCU 6'8" 314 NFL 6'7" 316
Niang TCU 6'7" 328 NFL 6'6" 315

Last edited:

WIN

He was 6'3" and weighed 200lbs in high school, but after a year at LSU he apparently shrunk to 6'2" and lost six pounds. That means we'll have him listed at 6'3" 215. Speaking of which, anyone take notice of how accurate our roster measurables were in comparison to those who went to the combine/got drafted?

All I paid attention to is they got drafted!

Eight

Pretty highly ranked out of HS, the 38th ranked guard in the country. Just injured a lot. Probably would have been a backup at guard.

burnette, harris, and lanz looked like a very solid trio coming out of high school and just have not been able to stay healthy.

not sure if lanz and burnette have played in any games since they have come to ft worth