• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I haven’t thought about biscuits and gravy in a long time. Then I read about it here, and suddenly YouTube is suggesting biscuits and gravy videos.

HollowWaterloggedAnhinga-size_restricted.gif

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
If I started a burger place there would be 15 or so sauces for people to dip their food in. I’d like it just to be big communal bowls of sauce that everyone shares but i feel like that idea may not be well received.

Cheese
Jalapeño cheese
Ranch
Jalapeño ranch
Buffalo ranch
Thousand island
Blue cheese
Buffalo sauce
A hotter buffalo sauce
Steak sauce
Malt vinegar
Mustard
Spicy mustard
Salsa
Hot salsa

Plus all the jalapeños you can eat.

That’s about it. Who wouldn’t want to eat fries or tortilla chips with those options?

So what's the name of this fancy ass place going to be?

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Okay, story time...

Back in 2000 the TCU Jazz Band was invited to play at the Montreux Jazz Festival in Switzerland. The band decided that to make the best of the trip we would do a bus tour starting in Budapest before ending the trip at the festival a week later. We played at a lot of venues, but one of the best nights was a concert we gave at a German beer hall (there is another story there that I might tell sometime). After the concert we were treated to an amazing dinner by the owners of the hall (amazing beer cheese soup) and during the dinner our bassist needed some ketchup but had no idea how to ask for it in German. So, he polled our table as to the best way to ask our waiter, and not missing an opportunity for a little fun we all convinced him the Germans pronounce it catsup (cat-soup). The look on the waiter's face when he asked for a bottle was hilarious, but we all lost it when the waiter bent over and asked, "do you mean ketchup?"

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I was thinking Jack in the Sauce but it’s not focus grouping well for some reason.

Maybe I’ll go with Copenhagen’s Dip Bar or Uncle Eddie’s Sauceage Fest or Just the Dip. I don’t know. Lots of choices.

That's the best you got? You're Peacefrog! You're supposed to have some kickass name ready to go. A name that will have people lined up outside, waiting to get in the joint and they don't even know what you're selling yet.

I'm so disappointed.