• The KillerFrogs

Marcel Brooks In Transfer Portal

CountryFrog

At 6-3/200 he is undersized for the LBer spot and he really wants to play safety. Not sure Aranda has much of an advantage here as he is the one who moved him to LBer and wanted him to put on additional weight.

We are loaded at safety but kid is a tremendous athlete and with everything going on getting a waiver to avoid sitting may be very realistic, especially taking the stance that the change is for personal rather than football reasons.

Been a while since CGP has has a strong walk-down safety so he could get some PT right away even with the current depth. His sack in the Florida game last year was a huge play for the Tigers. Definitely needs to improve on his cover skills but at FM Marcus he was all over the field playing WR, S and LB.
Sounds like a great replacement for the Innis Gaines role. A potentially more athletic version of Innis can do huge things in the CGP defense.

Palliative Care

It sounds too wonderful to actually happen. But what a defensive back field indeed.Talk about dictating to the offense what they can not run or do. Prayers from me too.

Froggish

Sounds like a great replacement for the Innis Gaines role. A potentially more athletic version of Innis can do huge things in the CGP defense.
Crazy to say this but he’s literally in another league athletically than even Gaines. He might be the most physically gifted player to ever wear a TCU uniform. I know it’s sounds like hyperbole but it’s not a stretch at all

CountryFrog

Crazy to say this but he’s literally in another league athletically than even Gaines. He might be the most physically gifted player to ever wear a TCU uniform. I know it’s sounds like hyperbole but it’s not a stretch at all
Agree on the Gaines comparison.

As far as EVER - I mean, do I need to say the two letters L & T together?