• The KillerFrogs

BAYLOR TITLE IX UPDATE

HG73

I really don’t have an issue with football, basketball, baseball, moving away from the NCAA.
Doesn't matter, they won't get anywhere near what they deserve. Only thing they understand is $$$. Conference is still withholding 25% of their TV money? Increase that to $50% with escalators every year until they turn over that Pepper Hamilton report. You know, the one that wasn't in writing.
What can they do? Secede from the conference? That's the real endgame here.

PhillyFrog

Doesn't matter, they won't get anywhere near what they deserve. Only thing they understand is $$$. Conference is still withholding 25% of their TV money? Increase that to $50% with escalators every year until they turn over that Pepper Hamilton report. You know, the one that wasn't in writing.
What can they do? Secede from the conference? That's the real endgame here.

Well.

I for one would love to see Baylor go off and form a conference with the likes of Liberty, Notre Dame, BYU, Incarnate Word, etc.

Their bowl game could be the Bible Bowl.

Handmaidens for cheerleaders.

Anything which would get them off our schedule forever would be aces in my book.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Well.

I for one would love to see Baylor go off and form a conference with the likes of Liberty, Notre Dame, BYU, Incarnate Word, etc.

Anything which would get them off our schedule forever would be aces in my book.
Why? They have been an easy blowout or an exciting narrow loss since SWC broke up.

Except 2015. That was a narrow win. And cold. So cold.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Well.

Just to clarify, would those be naughty Handmaidens or just the regular ones?