• The KillerFrogs

Baldwin retiring

CryptoMiner

not sure if less than a 150 yards passing a game and roughly 200 yards a game would qualify as a terrific season

no doubt he is a great physical talent, but with little time in the system he sure seems a bit raw if something were to happen to max

Team went 8-2 and in 3 blow-out games (Highland, Ellsworth and Coffeyvile) he only played a few series going 12 of 18 combined.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
this_is_fine.jpg

Eight

Team went 8-2 and in 3 blow-out games (Highland, Ellsworth and Coffeyvile) he only played a few series going 12 of 18 combined.

yes, team had a good season

in their loss to hutchinson he was 15 of 29 for 162 yards and 3 int's, his numbers against ft. scott weren't good, and against iowa western he got replaced again after struggling

not saying he isn't a very good prospect, he is a great athlete with big upside, but he is raw and i don't think it is accurate to say he had a terrific season giving the impression he is ready to roll for the frogs in 2020

Double V

Downing is already been on scholarship starting this Spring if what I was told is correct and is #2 and is legit. He went to a high school power in Georgia and played as a true freshman at the University of Georgia.

I wonder if Baldwin's scholarship is going to go to that 5'9" Nebraska wide receiver transfer that was on the Biletnikoff watch list the last two seasons. We could use another Turpin.
Minus the girlfriend...

Mean Purple

not sure if less than a 150 yards passing a game and roughly 200 yards a game would qualify as a terrific season

no doubt he is a great physical talent, but with little time in the system he sure seems a bit raw if something were to happen to max
Jumping from JUCO to the Big 12 is a significant leap. Things are way faster on the field.

netty2424

We have to lead the country in giving scholarships to the walking wounded
Definitely big gambles that didn’t pay off.

Am I making this up or was there some discussion that Baldwin wasn’t completely up front about everything going on with his injuries?

TK2000

Have we ever been told exactly what his injuries were? It doesn’t matter now. But people would always say, he is injured with no further explanation.

Froggish

Definitely big gambles that didn’t pay off.

Am I making this up or was there some discussion that Baldwin wasn’t completely up front about everything going on with his injuries?
Don't think we'll ever really know..We obviously knew about the knee but the back issues? He was throwing with the team last fall awaiting his waiver but just can't ever tell.

Eight

Have we ever been told exactly what his injuries were? It doesn’t matter now. But people would always say, he is injured with no further explanation.

he had a knee from back in high school and after that can't tell you much.

baldwin, rogers, and robinson all came out of high school with some physical issues