• The KillerFrogs

KFC Friendships. The Legacy of Scott and Wes.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Next time say hi
5d8e4e2ed4753ff3105e7e95e32b7b7d.gif

This site is for Tcu info not to sob and slobber over little pretend internet “friendsies”.

A famous Hall of Fame NFL Coach said a few years back -

If you want a friend get a dog !!

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I have met many of you (under another name) on the bus trips to games. Great fun !
This site is for Tcu info not to sob and slobber over little pretend internet “friendsies”.

A famous Hall of Fame NFL Coach said a few years back -

If you want a friend get a dog !!
Did you forget to log in to your second account for one of these?

tcumaniac

So.... Maniac is the man?
I’d actually consider myself to be a pretty underwhelming person overall.

I do love TCU sports to an arguably unhealthy level and occasionally let my emotions get the best of me at TCU sporting events. But I’m pretty fond of my wife, so I’ve been trying to do my best to minimize the reasons she’d want to leave me. Thankfully she doesn’t see the stuff I post on here.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.

I do love TCU sports to an arguably unhealthy level and occasionally let my emotions get the best of me at TCU sporting events. But I’m pretty fond of my wife, so I’ve been trying to do my best to minimize the reasons she’d want to leave me. Thankfully she doesn’t see the stuff I post on here.
Until now...

Moose Stuff

She does. You just had no idea her handle was illini_frog.

steelfrog

Tier 1

don’t sell itself short! Any person who’s apex is Penis Cookies is Extremely Underwjelming!

WhatTheFrog

I've met more than a few folks from here, but really only spent a bit of time with Froglaw and a few of his friends at his tailgate and satis1103 at my tailgate and some basketball games. I haven't done any of the luncheons or other organized gatherings.