• The KillerFrogs

2021 Recruiting Thread

Froggish

Twins

Jayden & Jorden McDonald DBs each 6-4/217 Salem VA

From the Virginia Cav fans...The McDonald Twins both measure 6’-4 215 at a camp this past week but there 40 times are consistently in the 4.7s..They both play WR and CB at their school and a lot of programs are salivating over their length. VT and UVA are watching them closely but there are concerns that the speed to play DB or WR at the P5 just isn’t yet there. I can’t imagine the upside of a 6’-4” Corner if they had the hips and speed...Scary

Eight

From the Virginia Cav fans...The McDonald Twins both measure 6’-4 215 at a camp this past week but there 40 times are consistently in the 4.7s..They both play WR and CB at their school and a lot of programs are salivating over their length. VT and UVA are watching them closely but there are concerns that the speed to play DB or WR at the P5 just isn’t yet there. I can’t imagine the upside of a 6’-4” Corner if they had the hips and speed...Scary

corner, maybe not, but what if one or both slid inside to play safety for the frogs.

size, length, and coverage skills. just a thought and i wouldn't mind a big receiver for inside routes who can get open and most importantly catch the ball

Froggish

corner, maybe not, but what if one or both slid inside to play safety for the frogs.

size, length, and coverage skills. just a thought and i wouldn't mind a big receiver for inside routes who can get open and most importantly catch the ball

Safety is the obvious spot if you want them as DBs but 4.7s 40s certainly isn’t GP’s love language.

CryptoMiner

Safety is the obvious spot if you want them as DBs but 4.7s 40s certainly isn’t GP’s love language.

S or OLB most likely but speed was the first thing I noticed. Both very athletic and the both put on 25 LBS since March so that may be slowing them down a little. A little change in focus on their training could benefit them a lot.

CryptoMiner

Another 2021 QB?

Loghan "Kobe" Muasau QB 6-2/205 Eastside Catholic Sammamish WA (orig Mililani Town, HI) played first 2 season in Hawaii before moving to Washington leading Eastside Catholic to the state championship.

Last edited:

Eight

Another 2021 QB?

Loghan "Kobe" Muasau QB 6-2/205 EWastside Catholic Sammamish WA (orig Mililani Town, HI) played first 2 season in Hawaii before moving to Washington leading Eastside Catholic to the state championship.

hopefully a package deal to land his teammate