• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

nwlafrog

Bought an AR10 .308 today. Probably the only time I’ve “impulse” bought anything. I’ve always wanted an AR... I think I recall me and a few other posters and maniac talking about it a while back.

I originally wanted the budget priced Ruger ranch rifle and then build an AR15 later in the year, but just decided to buy once and cry once. So there it goes.

Very cool though. I purchased the Palmetto State Armory 3rd gen AR10.

@tcumaniac

9519B54D-1CBE-496F-A2E3-82901C133A42.jpeg

Last edited:

HFrog1999

Bought an AR10 .308 today. Probably the only time I’ve “impulse” bought anything. I’ve always wanted an AR... I think I recall me and a few other posters and maniac talking about it a while back.

I originally wanted the budget priced Ruger ranch rifle and then build an AR15 later in the year, but just decided to buy once and cry once. So there it goes.

@tcumaniac

View attachment 7481

Nice!

I found a new PPK, which is not easy. I just lucked out.

B6CC5003-9C8F-4DCC-B5CC-B95EE626DA1E.jpeg

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.

@tcumaniac

View attachment 7481
6ADLV4r.gif

Mean Purple

@tcumaniac

View attachment 7481
Where did you get your flip up iron sights? I have an AR with rails and am trying to find a good set.

nwlafrog

Where did you get your flip up iron sights? I have an AR with rails and am trying to find a good set.

I pulled that image from google. It’s the same gun, but I bought the gun only. I haven’t bought any sights or a scope. Mine is being shipped to my FFL here in town because I ordered it online through PSA.

And RT is right about the iron sights.

Eight

There's some scheissed up people in this world. You gotta be crazy to pull a stunt like that with everything thats been going on lately.

not a surprise as you have people who have lived with certain thoughts and beliefs much of their lives that not only are going to change overnight, but they are going to dig in.

removing the confederate flag, the statues to some is going to be viewed as an attack on their way of life and they will find ways to push back.

keep hearing how we have reached a tipping point in this country, but that doesn't mean there won't be bumps in the events that are going to take place and we need to be ready to work our ways through them

Last edited: