• The KillerFrogs

What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?

Chongo94

Aussie Rules started up again this weekend. Love it. If you’ve never watched some footy, now is your chance. Some of you olds will have to dvr it as it starts super late or super early depending on one’s lifestyle...

Ron Swanson

“Fearless” on Amazon Prime is good. It’s a British show about a lawyer trying to get a wrongly convicted killer’s case overturned by proving his innocence.

The actress who plays the matriarch on Peaky Blinders (blanking on her character’s name) plays the lawyer, and the actress who plays Calamity Jane on Deadwood has a big role as well (didn’t even recognize her).

CountryFrog

I just discovered that Disney Plus has an Extras tab on a lot of their movies where you can see deleted scenes and behind the scenes type stuff. Some really interesting stuff for the Marvel movies. They've got to be the best special effects and CGI people in the business right now.

ifrog

I just discovered that Disney Plus has an Extras tab on a lot of their movies where you can see deleted scenes and behind the scenes type stuff. Some really interesting stuff for the Marvel movies. They've got to be the best special effects and CGI people in the business right now.

I watched the behind the scenes of the making of TRON Legacy. It was pretty cool. I thought most of the movie was CGI but a lot of it wasn’t.

Eight

Aussie Rules started up again this weekend. Love it. If you’ve never watched some footy, now is your chance. Some of you olds will have to dvr it as it starts super late or super early depending on one’s lifestyle...

saw that on saturday

if they can play that and everyone not die of coved i think american football can happen in the fall

Chongo94

I thought Summer of Sam was solid. Me likey young Jennifer Esposito.

You know the rules...

Jennifer-Esposito-26.jpg

l3iOUE9LGM8ZvEcUwty_GNE4PLL4wDDAUkKE2dJsE9A.jpg

gf23y3ugmsg21.jpg

Ron Swanson

Giri/Haji on Netflix

It’s an 8 episode series about the Yakuza (Japanese crime families) and police based in Tokyo and London. Most of the dialogue is in English but quite a bit in Japanese.

I had never heard of it but it popped up on my suggested shows. I’m through 6 episodes and enjoying it so far.

MTfrog5

Giri/Haji on Netflix

It’s an 8 episode series about the Yakuza (Japanese crime families) and police based in Tokyo and London. Most of the dialogue is in English but quite a bit in Japanese.

I had never heard of it but it popped up on my suggested shows. I’m through 6 episodes and enjoying it so far.
Someone at work mentioned that as well. Have to check it out