• The KillerFrogs

Colonial and TCU

Paint It Purple

Assuming Rory hates it which surprises me since he grew up playing links course that make you think similar to colonial
I really have no clue. Just messing around. They should both like it. It gives them the chance to play golf. Now if baseball players will wake up and realize the same.

steelfrog

Tier 1
Baseball is really screwing the pooch on this, both sides.

This would seem to reflect the fact that the economics of baseball don't revolve around the fans, and that the owners make a ton of money off that streaming technology they licensed to Disney; it is probably the case that the owners would make more money just shutting down all the major and minor league teams and saving all that expense.

Baseball is really screwing the pooch on this, both sides.

This would seem to reflect the fact that the economics of baseball don't revolve around the fans, and that the owners make a ton of money off that streaming technology they licensed to Disney; it is probably the case that the owners would make more money just shutting down all the major and minor league teams and saving all that expense.
If I owned a team I would be tempted to tell the players to enjoy the year off and I hope to see them at Spring training. But that's just me.