• The KillerFrogs

KTRK: Former football star Aaron Brown accused of slapping his daughter

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Must’ve been quite a slap. I didn’t see this of course, but not many parents of the greatest generation would be without criminal records if they had to appear every time they slapped their kids. I wish I had cash for every time I got slapped. I probably deserved each one and loved my parents for it (now). Further, never once have I wanted to emulate Charles Manson.

Aaron looks terrified.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Must’ve been quite a slap. I didn’t see this of course, but not many parents of the greatest generation would be without criminal records if they had to appear every time they slapped their kids. I wish I had cash for every time I got slapped. I probably deserved each one and loved my parents for it (now). Further, never once have I wanted to emulate Charles Manson.

Aaron looks terrified.

Hell, I would have traded a slap upside my head for the leather belt whoopings I got as a kid.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
This stuff is getting silly.

Next you’ll try to convince me Warner Brothers won’t let Elmer Fudd carry a gun when he goes hunting, anymore.

Wait...

Go Frogs!

They have already taken Cops and Live PD off the air, because, as we all know, all cops are racists and all those arrests, and all those car chases and all those resisting they show are just sweet misunderstood people being preyed on by The Man..

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Has there ever been anyone who answered the reporter's question: do you have anything to say about the charges that you slapped your daughter? Is it true?

I guess they're just trying to get a reaction but it seems silly to ask.

what’s he supposed say, “well I guess she won’t do that again, I mean I won’t...”

Same Ole Wiley

Wow. I love me former Frogs (I am one) but damn guys...it's ok to be disappointed in his behavior. This isn't even close to the 1st time Aaron has brought shame on TCU.

You spank your kids...fine. Have you ever ended up in court for it?

If this was a former Baylor athlete there would be a 10-page thread about the child abuser.

NORMLFROG

I always thought getting my dad’s belt was bad, then I married a Latina and learned the truth...

La Chancla transcends culture, generations and fashion styles. My Oma wore these gold lame slippers with a turned up toe, Iron Sheik style. She could bust my ass and have the slipper back on her foot before I ever started to cry. Hell, she could do it without ever dropping the inch long ash on her Winston. That old German was just amazing...and to be feared.

NF