• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

JugbandFrog

Any hip hop fans listen to the new Run the Jewels 4? It's pretty damn good and a lot of publications have been giving it a 4/5 or 9/10. I like all their stuff but this newest one might be their best of the four.
I downloaded it on your recommendation and I was taken back to my youth. I have never heard of them and this is what Hip Hop should have evolved into. It is awesome.

Mean Purple

how tf is Oklahoma going with Tim Hortons? That’s a Canadian company that doesn’t even have locations in Oklahoma. The answer for the state should 100% be Sonic.

I call BS on most of this map.
Agree, but there is the reality that Whataburger is a Chicago company now. But at least they have locations here and are actually from here. Still, the minute I see an over cheesed pizza or over garnshed dog on the menu, I'm out.

Ron Swanson

Put about 50 miles on the Can Am in Mena, Arkansas at Wolf Pen since last Thursday. Lotta cool rocks and waterfalls. Thought about my boy @GeoFrog .
We have a TCU friend from Mena, AR who got nicknamed Mena in college. I didn’t meet him until our sophomore year after his name had been established, and I have only ever called him Mena. Didn’t even know his real name until after college. I didn’t even know he was nicknamed after a town, I just assumed it was his last name.

tcudoc

We have a TCU friend from Mena, AR who got nicknamed Mena in college. I didn’t meet him until our sophomore year after his name had been established, and I have only ever called him Mena. Didn’t even know his real name until after college. I didn’t even know he was nicknamed after a town, I just assumed it was his last name.
Reminds me of my friends, Broccoli Rob, Boner Champ, and Pubey Lewis and the News.

Last edited: