• The KillerFrogs

Is TCU about to expel a female student?

HFrog1999

curious, what does one do with a phd in romantic literature?

maybe teach somewhere? most likely a college

I assume they write non gender specific woke romance novels

giphy-4-3.gif

Pharm Frog

It’s a bit ironic because just last week I was reading William Thackeray Vanity Fair, Wuthering Heights, and Tess of the d’Urbervilles and thinking these would have a reasonable chance of becoming classics if someone would decolonize that prose.

EDIT: And that [ Finebaum ] is tough to type at 79mph on Hwy 377. Got an assist from the Mrs.

Last edited:

froghair

Though half of you think I’m an ultra liberal commie, I’m going to go ahead and rant about cancel culture:

To hell with all this “expel her”, “fire him” [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]. You saw one stupid social media post from someone you don’t know, internet sleuthed, and then started harassing the idiot’s school/employer?

Tf you think that’s gonna do? Say you get what you want. Kid loses their admission and scholarship. You think you advanced the cause of BLM? No, scheissing way you dumbass. You created a lifelong racist.

If it’s a company, I get that they may have to part ways because it makes them look bad. But don’t make the person unemployable courtesy of google. Send the report to HR. Let them respond. The internet shaming is for low lifes.

But if it’s a student enrolled in college: sure email the dean of students or the office of diversity or student conduct. You don’t know the person. Maybe (probably) it was a stupid mistake. There are literally trained professionals that can help make it a life altering, not life ruining, learning experience. And if they’re [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]ty people that need to be expelled, they’ll know that. Get tf out of the Twitter shame game. YOU'RE. NOT. HELPING
Is it ok to post that internet shaming is for low lifes?