• The KillerFrogs

FSU's HC Norvell just made Chris Thomsen's move uncomfortable.

LVH

This is why you can't pander to the BGI(Black Grievance Industry). Nothing will ever be enough. The goalposts will always move away from you. I posted this graphic yesterday and it is more relevant now than ever:

d3a79qe4ov251.jpg

Froglaw

This is why you can't pander to the BGI(Black Grievance Industry). Nothing will ever be enough. The goalposts will always move away from you. I posted this graphic yesterday and it is more relevant now than ever:

d3a79qe4ov251.jpg

Do YOU have a clue why people of this country are upset?

The Minnesota cops did not use the wrong word.

He used the power of the State, a badge, a gun, handcuffs, and a knee to kill an unarmed and defenseless citizen of our Country.

It has nothing to do with words, food, hand gestures, jokes, or anything else in your excuse for treating other people as less than yourself.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?

He used the power of the State, a badge, a gun, handcuffs, and a knee to kill an unarmed and defenseless citizen of our Country.

It has nothing to do with words, food, hand gestures, jokes, or anything else in your excuse for treating other people as less than yourself.
The cop in question is going to jail, and will be raped repeatedly until the process becomes fatal, or he hangs himself. I imagine the trial will last about 9 minutes.

So, counselor, what more do you want? The clearly guilty party in the matter is proceeding (on suicide watch) to his just reward. His wife (of Oriental extraction I'm told, just to cement his racist credentials) is divorcing him. He has no kids AFAIK. What remains of his life will be humiliating, painful, and short.

The Officials of the State, and Locality, are all members of the same Party. They have run that State and Locality for decades. The Officer in Question had 18 complaints filed against him in recent years, yet the Party officials never booted him from the force. These same Officials have presided over the City and had every opportunity to "fix" these "problems" with no opposition whatsoever since the 1960's, yet the people rioted and burned.

Apparently, their "solutions" were not only ineffective but counterproductive.

LVH

Please find me one instance of anyone here who doesn't think George Floyd's death was a needless tragedy

It could have been something that could have united us all, but instead the BGI turned it into yet another "shame white people endlessly and make them feel guilty for being white" event.

asleep003

Please find me one instance of anyone here who doesn't think George Floyd's death was a needless tragedy

It could have been something that could have united us all, but instead the BGI turned it into yet another "shame white people endlessly and make them feel guilty for being white" event.
Another one of your Bozo replies ... most rallies I've seen on the tube are 70% white ... don't see the white people quilty thingy... though sure many whites feel guilty they didn't become more active before now.

Froggish

maybe, norvell is lying about having covid after watching the tape of his quarterback and offensive line against georgia tech

On 247s Team Talent Composite where they evaluate the overall talent level of a schools entire roster, FSU is 15 in the country. Imagine being that bad and having their kind of talent. Norvell must be confused as hell. 35 players ranked as 4 star or better.

TCU ranks 28th in that same Composite and is firmly 3rd in the B12.

Eight

On 247s Team Talent Composite where they evaluate the overall talent level of a schools entire roster, FSU is 15 in the country. Imagine being that bad and having their kind of talent. Norvell must be confused as hell. 35 players ranked as 4 star or better.

TCU ranks 28th in that same Composite and is firmly 3rd in the B12.

quick check at fsu's recruiting classes from 2017-2021 and it is a clinic on how not to balance out your recruiting classes and not properly build a program

in those 5 classes they signed 58 defensive prospects with 2 5-star and 32 4 star recruits. just under 60% of the recruits on that side of the ball were 4-star or higher

flip to the offensive side of the ball and they only signed 45 recruits with 15 of those being 4 star or higher

offensive line was neglected in 2017 and 2018 when they took 4 total offensive line recruits. in those five classes they took 15 total offensive linemen, at least one was a juco and 13 of the 15 were 3-star recruits.

frogs have out recruited fsu in the offensive line the past five years for comparison and 11 of their offensive linemen have been in the program 2 years or less

Froggish

quick check at fsu's recruiting classes from 2017-2021 and it is a clinic on how not to balance out your recruiting classes and not properly build a program

in those 5 classes they signed 58 defensive prospects with 2 5-star and 32 4 star recruits. just under 60% of the recruits on that side of the ball were 4-star or higher

flip to the offensive side of the ball and they only signed 45 recruits with 15 of those being 4 star or higher

offensive line was neglected in 2017 and 2018 when they took 4 total offensive line recruits. in those five classes they took 15 total offensive linemen, at least one was a juco and 13 of the 15 were 3-star recruits.

frogs have out recruited fsu in the offensive line the past five years for comparison and 11 of their offensive linemen have been in the program 2 years or less

Their OL has been horrendous for 3-4 years now and I don’t think it’s hyperbole to say most of their programs problems are related to that position group. While TCU OL recruiting has gotten a lot better, it’s crazy that a team like FSU has been worse than us recruiting that group. Eye opening