• The KillerFrogs

Is TCU about to expel a female student?

frogs9497

That's a chicken chit move to post emails on social media. And she sent the world's longest emails... I would've responded with tl;dr call me... to which she would've never called because she is looking for the gratification social media gives her.

This has always been my professional policy when I'd prefer to maintain confidentiality- pick up the damn phone. Our mantra at the office: "e" in email stands for evidence.

CountryFrog

I once experienced the hateful wrath of Bailey.

It was probably 6 years ago.

She made some dramatic “feminist” post on Instagram saying something like “I need feminism because men can go to grad school without being asked when they’ll have time to have kids.” And then went on to lecture everyone about how evil men were.

I was with a group of people and typed up some smart ass comment (don’t remember what it was) and passed my phone around sarcastically asking people if I should post it. Some jackass clicked post just to screw with me. I immediately deleted the comment, but the comment still showed up in her “notifications” even it though it had been deleted.

She then screenshots it and goes on a social media wide rampage explaining how much of a disgrace “Mr TCU” was and how I should be “stripped of my title” (as if that means anything) because of how I’m a misogynist that hates women. I probably got 20 messages from different girls telling me how I was a disgusting POS.

Thankfully I was already dating my future wife before word got out that I was such a woman hater.

Anyway. Great to see Bailey still making a difference in the world.
Good to know that you're both a whiny little [ hundin] AND a big fat sexist pig.

CountryFrog

I think this Bailey girl is getting some really unfair treatment. She's just trying to do her part to make this world a better place. Maybe all you insecure white privilege men need to take a step back and realize that this powerful woman simply knows more than all of you do and has a far better understanding of how to make the world better.

Bailey - If you're reading this - You have an ally in CountryFrog. I'd love to meet and discuss more about your mission. I know I can learn a lot from you and would be so excited to help you make this world a better place for ALL people. Thank you for what you do.

tcumaniac

That's a chicken chit move to post emails on social media. And she sent the world's longest emails... I would've responded with tl;dr call me... to which she would've never called because she is looking for the gratification social media gives her.

What makes it even more obnoxious to me is that VBo is kind and considerate enough to respond to her outrageous emails in a very authentic, raw, and unfiltered way.

Most chancellors would have simply ignored her or sent back some canned response.

For him to even give her the time of day, and then for her to go and exploit that for social justice warrior brownie points is just as you said: a total chicken chit move.

HFrog1999

The only reason I got
Thought this would fit in nicely in this thread.

Buckle up. The following is absolutely unreal (make sure you click on the tweet and read the entire thread):

ThirstyTestyCockatiel-size_restricted.gif