• The KillerFrogs

8 years ago today

Spike

We need some positive vibes here! This weekend 8 years ago. Frogs had a fairly disappointing regular season and stunk up the conference tournament. The Frogs got invited to the Aggie Regional and promptly lose first game to Ole Miss. Frogs then battle back through the elimination bracket, winning 4 games in 3 days.

Got to make the trip to the championship game with @SnoSki . Was great to be at Aggie Stadium w/ 1 Aggie in building. Saw @tcumaniac , met @jugbandxmas , saw Scott Nix, God rest his soul, and some others.

A great time was had by all as the Frogs won the Regional and advanced to the UCLA Super Regional.

Hope everyone is doing well! Go Frogs!

HFrog1999

20592206daea1973f57d8721163ef46d.gif

JugbandFrog

We need some positive vibes here! This weekend 8 years ago. Frogs had a fairly disappointing regular season and stunk up the conference tournament. The Frogs got invited to the Aggie Regional and promptly lose first game to Ole Miss. Frogs then battle back through the elimination bracket, winning 4 games in 3 days.

Got to make the trip to the championship game with @SnoSki . Was great to be at Aggie Stadium w/ 1 Aggie in building. Saw @tcumaniac , met @jugbandxmas , saw Scott Nix, God rest his soul, and some others.

A great time was had by all as the Frogs won the Regional and advanced to the UCLA Super Regional.

Hope everyone is doing well! Go Frogs!

I had a Slovacek Jalapeno Sausage wrap at every game. Haha. Oh man, they were SOOOO good.

Attachments

• 698894C8-7C54-4425-8A73-BABFCAE2D271.jpeg
    698894C8-7C54-4425-8A73-BABFCAE2D271.jpeg
    71.3 KB · Views: 13
  • DF111B47-DC7E-4C7F-83A9-34A1B38A450A.jpeg
    DF111B47-DC7E-4C7F-83A9-34A1B38A450A.jpeg
    52.5 KB · Views: 13

steelfrog

Tier 1
This was awesome. Steel was there with Scotty and Wesley. Spike was up in his high price tickets behind home plate. In a damn pink shirt.

then we’re the good old days. The good guys have died just leaving a bunch of arseholes who like to post stupid dogcrap

Spike

This was awesome. Steel was there with Scotty and Wesley. Spike was up in his high price tickets behind home plate. In a damn pink shirt.

then we’re the good old days. The good guys have died just leaving a bunch of arseholes who like to post stupid dogcrap

Don't be hatin on my pink shirt! and I will have you know that I post intelligent dogcrap!