• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Atom

Just lots of people posting stories of racism they dealt with at SMU, mostly involving Greek life. Some pretty vile stuff.

Some pretty lame stuff too. "I got kicked out for only committing plagiarism once"...... "The Sigma Chis hung a MAGA banner from their house after the election."

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Some of the stuff was exactly what you would expect from smoo. Other stuff was just dumb. How is a MAGA banner racist?
Is that a serious question?

What I mean is, how can you tell someone how to interpret a slogan or symbol? There are still people who claim the Confederate flag isn't racist. Doesn't mean the rest of us don't see it as such. It's not the words that make MAGA feel racist.

Ron Swanson

I posted this on the TCU 247 site the other day, but figured my HASMP friends would like to see this as well (I’m just copy/pasting my post from over there)...

I was just walking my dog around the neighborhood wearing a TCU shirt and got stopped by a father/son who just moved in down the block. The dad asked me if I was a TCU alum and then said “You guys just got one hell of a running back!!” very excitedly. I asked if he was talking about Zach Evans and he said yeah. Turns out his son and Zach are good friends. He said Zach was over at their house yesterday and has been working his butt off. Dad said he’s a TCU fan now and will go up for some games. And then after our conversation ended they started to drive off and I yelled out “is he a good kid?” and the dad replied that “he’s the best, great kid, y’all are gonna love him”.

HFrog1999

Random Hot Sports Opinion

All Paddle Boarders deserve to be eaten by sharks

giphy.gif