• The KillerFrogs

ADJD Says "Probable" that only 50% or 25% for Football

Eight

Oh no, not the ignore list!

Sorry for your recent, tough experiences. But imagine if those things manifested in the form of empathy and showing just a little bit of grace for others going through tough stuff too, instead of incessant whining.

when i think of someone being an incessant whiner on this board hfrog1999 doesn't come to find and being a self-avowed incessant asshoe i don't need a model or a poll

he has shared some personal stories and expressed a desire to see their sons play football, but i guess some of us are too insulated from the real world and emotionally and intellectually stunted to recognize how we on a message board can change the world

can't even imagine what we could accomplish if some did get involved with things outside of being the consciousness of this board

Last edited:

Spike

How I felt when I renewed my tickets last week

tenor.gif

Reality

DisguisedHotBinturong-small.gif

That's how I felt in 2012.

Eight

And then how do you unmitigate it?

Must be a lawyer thing.

simple, same thing as being un scheissed

(note to the mods, if you combine the actual two words you somehow get through the filter which is curious because the word cocktail doesn't for some bizarre reason)

Eight

Wait, you really exist? I thought you were a figment of Ed Norton's imagination, but you have your own KFC handle so you must be real

we all know that not only doe a kfc handle prove the existence of life, but it registers you to vote multiple times in any election in 3 countries, 41 us states, and cook county

SuperBarrFrog

would rather be in the middle seat of a transcontinental flight between lvh and tyler than eat one of those
Why? I’ve had a few veggie dogs and they are fine. Prolly less gross ingredients than your average wiener. But hey some people enjoy an average wiener.