• The KillerFrogs

ADJD Says "Probable" that only 50% or 25% for Football

AroundWorldFrog

Didn't see this question anywhere. So what happens if the ticket holder gets to go to a game through lottery, $$ or whatever decision making process then sells to opposing fans?

200.webp

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
wife is one of those health care workers and she would love to go to a game or watch in on television

what she hates is the past two months where she has continually been called off because of low patient census
I wonder what the patient census would have been if we had just had business as usual. I guess we will find out. God bless your wife. She is a heroine. I love TCU gameday as much as all of you.

And all of the health care workers put at risk or that might die as a result of a football game should have gone into another line of work. The people that are infected by the fans that are above it all, well stuff happens. This has already happened all over the world, but who cares. Nothing is more important then me and my entertainment.
Save your pusillanimous virtue signaling for your Prius owners’ club meeting.

Big Frog II

No matter what TCU does, I expect most of you to whine and [ hundin] like usual. I'm just thrilled that we are going to play football. This spring has sucked without sports. I can't wait for our first game regardless where I sit and regardless what the requirements are needed. I'll be there even if I have to climb the fence.

jake102

As someone who gave up season tickets this year, totally unrelated to Covid, I cannot wait to read this board when the official announcement finally comes down.
I fully expect a lot of understanding, cohesion, and flexibility.

Yeah I’m cautiously excited about the meltdown and totally irrational complaints about having to sit in different seats if you are a lucky 50%er who gets into the stadium.

Already some complaints in these thread