• The KillerFrogs

ADJD Says "Probable" that only 50% or 25% for Football

HFrog1999

Nobody thinks they will be the one to die.

f2f2d929-92e0-4b50-900e-e6d965bfef8a_text.gif

Dogfrog

So let's say it's 50%. TCU only sends out half your allotments? You bought 4 but get 2? That way at least season ticket holders and half their group can go to every game. (Then TCU sells the rest of the non-season ticket seats so that there's a space between each seat?)

I mean, if TCU tells me that despite being a lifelong fan, I lost the lottery and can't come to OU, OSU or Tech, there's going to be some screaming over the phone at somebody or some ALL CAPS EMAILS!!! Especially when I'm willing to bet this virus is pretty much not going to be a big issue by the end of August.

just take your refund

tcumaniac

What’s the point in calling the ticket office? You think that they’d just tell you the plan and still wait to officially release it to everyone else?
There’s obviously not an official plan yet. But there’s certainly got to be a handful of likely scenarios or ideas being discussed.

My motto is that it never hurts to ask. Especially if you approach the situation in a friendly way that makes the person want to help you out.

I can’t count the number of times I’ve received an unexpected answer, outcome, or opportunity just because I made the small effort to reach out and ask.

This time nothing too insightful came of it. But I very easily could have had someone answer that said “look. There’s no guarantee of what’s going to happen, but based on what I’m hearing, this sounds like the most likely scenario that’s being discussed internally.”

Putt4Purple

There is now way this is going to work. Telling me I cannot sit where I bought my tickets? Lets see how many follow the herd mentality and do this. Not many. Not me!! Go Frogs!

I'm guessing they'll alternate between adjacent season ticket holders. People in groups of two, three, up to ten, would sit together at one game, and the group next to them would miss that game. Then the next game, the group that didn't get to go goes, and the group that did get to go doesn't go. That way, you know that the seats on either side of each group would be empty.

Or, they'd just alternate rows. People in odd rows go to games 1, 3 and 5. Even rows go to games 2, 4 and 6. That might work as well.

HFrog1999

There’s obviously not an official plan yet. But there’s certainly got to be a handful of likely scenarios or ideas being discussed.

My motto is that it never hurts to ask. Especially if you approach the situation in a friendly way that makes the person want to help you out.

I can’t count the number of times I’ve received an unexpected answer, outcome, or opportunity just because I made the small effort to reach out and ask.

This time nothing too insightful came of it. But I very easily could have had someone answer that said “look. There’s no guarantee of what’s going to happen, but based on what I’m hearing, this sounds like the most likely scenario that’s being discussed internally.”

Did you ask to speak with the manager?

tenor.gif

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
Maybe you should just stay home then.
And all of the health care workers put at risk or that might die as a result of a football game should have gone into another line of work. The people that are infected by the fans that are above it all, well stuff happens. This has already happened all over the world, but who cares. Nothing is more important then me and my entertainment.

Eight

And all of the health care workers put at risk or that might die as a result of a football game should have gone into another line of work. The people that are infected by the fans that are above it all, well stuff happens. This has already happened all over the world, but who cares. Nothing is more important then me and my entertainment.

wife is one of those health care workers and she would love to go to a game or watch in on television

what she hates is the past two months where she has continually been called off because of low patient census

TCUdirtbag

So where do they plan on making us sit? We’ve spent every season since the old stadium was destroyed trying to upgrade to decent seats. Our seats in the old stadium were awesome. I’m going to be pissed if we’re stuck in nosebleed seats just so TCU can virtue signal.

Honestly if there can be football you can all Get. The. scheiss. Over. Where. You. Sit. this year.

HFrog1999

giphy.gif

TCUdirtbag

I'll be there for the games they let me attend. And if they say you have to wear a mask, I guess I'll buy a purple Frogskin colored one and be ok with that. If the choices are getting to attend a TCU football game at all this year, or a year without football (or only on TV), I can live with that. And if I have to watch a couple of games at AGC on TV that I'd otherwise attend, at least there is football!

It is actually not permissible on this site to post and not act like a selfish, negative prick. Delete post/ban user.