• The KillerFrogs

OT:OK, Where The Hell Is The Frog Hidden TCU Magazine Cover!!

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
I understand this may be be on the short list of important issues of the day, but has anyone found it (does anyone else even bother?)?

Eight

It's right there, man... See, there.

ZPqxzBA.png

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
It was tough. My wife found it almost immediately but it took me a while.

under a tree on the right side

Are you sure???

Look just to the right of the word "coronavirus"...Purple frog lurking at the corner of the brick work where the rounded area joins the straight row of bricks on the right.

Am I sure???

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
I did not know TCU did that. Something new I learned today. Thanks.

It has been a thing for years and they are getting really evil in their process of hiding them. A while back they had it on the back “cover” when it has always been in the front. They used to have more contrast, this is almost invisible!

My wife won’t even let me touch the thing until she finds it.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Are you sure???

Look just to the right of the word "coronavirus"...Purple frog lurking at the corner of the brick work where the rounded area joins the straight row of bricks on the right.

Am I sure???

Found all kinds of shadows I thought were something. The one by the tree is the template they always use. So not sure what you are seeing.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
It has been a thing for years and they are getting really evil in their process of hiding them. A while back they had it on the back “cover” when it has always been in the front. They used to have more contrast, this is almost invisible!

My wife won’t even let me touch the thing until she finds it.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
It was tough. My wife found it almost immediately but it took me a while.

under a tree on the right side

Wow, you guys must have great eyes. We even had a magnifying glass. I still barely see it, but can tell it’s the one. You get the golden Addy!

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
I’m Glad Shorty did this, I was sure in the next issue they were going to say the Frog was quarantining at home or some BS.

My wife is cussI guess out the hider right now.