• The KillerFrogs

CFN: TCU Horned Frogs 2020 Preview

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
CFN: TCU Horned Frogs 2020 Preview

College Football News Preview 2020: TCU Horned Frogs Offense 3 Things To Know
It was a better year for the offense than 2018, but it wasn’t good enough. Time and time and time again, the Horned Frogs just needed a little extra something and big drive, and it didn’t happen with six of the seven losses by a touchdown or less.

Former co-offensive coordinator Doug Meacham returns to help out with the receivers, and there are plenty of cooks in the offensive kitchen, but this is still OC Sonny Cumbie’s plane to fly. Any improvement starts with a far more efficient passing attack.

Read more at https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nc...ews-preview-2020-tcu-horned-frogs/ar-BB14B3JE

PhillyFrog

This is fun:

"...there’s decent bulk in the interior and a little bit of versatility depending on where 6-3, 317-pound Quazzel White ends up woking."

Limp Lizard

This is fun:

"...there’s decent bulk in the interior and a little bit of versatility depending on where 6-3, 317-pound Quazzel White ends up woking."
images

YUM!

notyalc

That was actually an excellent break down especially the part on yards per catch. I had never seen that sited. I do take issues with the 6.5 prediction. Its a little low but I think its understandable.