• The KillerFrogs

Heavy.com: Jalen Reagor & Family Sound Off on ‘Old Man’ Skip Bayless

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
gettyimages-187803003-e1588803562439.jpg

Heavy.com: Jalen Reagor & Family Sound Off on ‘Old Man’ Skip Bayless

Let’s set the stage: Skip Bayless is a troll, an arrogant Cowboys fans who masquerades as a sports broadcaster. He hates every move the Eagles make.

So it was no surprise when Bayless took to the airwaves last week to mock Philadelphia for selecting Jalen Reagor in the first round, at pick No. 21. It was nothing new for the FS1 sports talker as he made similar comments on draft day.

“I about fell out of my chair over that, for the wrong reason. Jalen Reagor went way higher than any draft expert had mocked him,” Bayless said on May 22 during his Undisputed talk show with co-host Shannon Sharpe. “I’m mocking that pick right now because I thought it was a silly pick because there were four, five other receivers I would’ve taken over Jalen Reagor.”

Read more at https://heavy.com/sports/2020/05/eagles-jalen-reagor-skip-bayless-criticism/

Eight

The writer of the article does not understand Bayless has a decades-long hatred of TCU. I am so glad to see him out of the DFW area. Lost a lot of jobs because he could not get along with anyone. Not so sure of him being a Cowboys fan. He is like Mac on speed.

What a miserable excuse for a human being.

being completely honest, skip hates everything that isn't skip and i am pretty sure he isn't fond of himself

BABYFACE

I saw him once in the parking garage in his Ticket days. As I walking towards him because it was the way to the door, he jolted for his car and jumped in. I thought to myself, Bayless must have a lot of disgruntled listeners based on his actions right there.

Limp Lizard

Like I said Bayless alienated everyone at the Ticket. Called Norm a hack who had no real sources...on the air! He was infuriated when TCU's penalties came down in the 80's: he wanted them to be much more severe.

Mac, is a pale, pale imitation of Bayless. I get the feeling that Mac does it for attention. Bayless is just a despicable person.

Spike

Unfortunately he’s like a lot of sports writers, we know their name. Mac? We know his name. That’s all they want. Doesn’t matter if you know them for being a dicknose. You know them. And that’s all they want.

But I refuse to read either Mack or Bayless. FOr all I know they could occasionally be doing some really good work. Isn't that counter productive for them?