• The KillerFrogs

Tailgating/Cell Signal Question

PurplePutt

evlo59 said:
Yes I did the same.  I got a perfect feed until the 2:30 game started and nothing for the TCU game.  I just purchased this setup as I just switched to Directv ( https://www.amazon.com/DIRECTV-Mobile-Portable-Satellite-Tripod/dp/B00XKETIEW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1477333202&sr=8-2&keywords=directv+portable+satellite+dish )  by all accounts the reviews are pretty positive.  Come see me in space 54 of Lot4 for reviews.  This set up is much cheaper than the tailgater or winegard satellite

What generator do you use. That's my issue with a big set up like that. I hate the noise. 

Evlo59

Tried this via roku and same thing, not enough bandwidth

ifrog said:
You could download the Sling TV app and cast the game from your iPhone or Android to your tv via a free app such as Google Cast or TV Cast. Sling TV would be free for your first month and the Cast app is free. You just need a Chrome stick to complete the connection. All of this depends on the internet connection which is unreliable at best during games. You will not get ESPN2 from an HD antenna, I'm 100% sure of that

YA

evlo59 said:
I have the quiet Ryobi from Home Depot. It's like the Honda but about 1000 cheaper
I use inverters and there is no noise compared to even hondas.

Last edited:

Eight

first and most importantly make sure you get a tape measure and big circles to put on the ground and stay 6 feet apart while tail gating

second, you should be able to find one of these on autotrader and i am fairly sure you will pull any signal aside from a b52 being piloted by slim pickens

2739417-older-russian-military-truck-with-radar.jpg

Ron Swanson