• The KillerFrogs

Poll: TCU Football Season Ticket Renewals

Will you be renewing your season tickets for the 2020 season?

• Yes, but only some of them.

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Yes, all of them.

Votes: 90 71.4%
  • No, but reason is completely unrelated to Covid-19.

Votes: 18 14.3%
  • No, and my reason is Covid-19 related.

Votes: 7 5.6%

• Total voters

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Theoretically if the season was cancelled or no fans in stands: In order to maintain some revenue, what kind of one time offer of value could TCU make to fans in return for making the payment, instead of just making it a contribution and receiving priority points, which is pretty worthless.
I hear anyone that chooses the donation option gets to call plays on offense for a quarter next season.

Salfrog

Tier 1

HFrog1999

I just renewed

tumblr_oyteb9DTCc1vdm7bqo9_r1_1280.gif

WIN

Theoretically if the season was cancelled or no fans in stands: In order to maintain some revenue, what kind of one time offer of value could TCU make to fans in return for making the payment, instead of just making it a contribution and receiving priority points, which is pretty worthless.

Free Chic-fil-A till the next home game with fans.

Peacefrog

Degenerate

Peacefrog

Degenerate
It has to be. They can’t be that dumb. Hell even at 25%, you are going to be able to practice “safe” social distancing with 15,000 fans trying to enter/exit the stadium six feet apart, going to the bathrooms, getting drinks/food, etc.? It’s logistically implausible.
Don’t worry. There will be stickers on the ground telling you where to stand and obey.